Pacific Grill

Johnny West

After the big lunch I had I'll probably have something lighter, too.

We've had the charcuterie plate and it's excellent.

Johnny West

They had a special Valentine's Day menu. We had a lobster tail special for an apply. It was cut up in bite size pieces served in a garlic butter sauce that was very good. I had the steelhead and she had the fillet minion. It was all good. The sauce with the steelhead was like a teriyaki and excellent.########Steelhead.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've never had steelhead. I'd probably like it, prepared that way - beautiful char!

Lee

Johnny West

If you like trout, you'd like this. I asked if it was wild caught and the waitron said no, they are raised on the Columbia River in a confined area but large enough they can forage and are not fed commercial food like pen raised salmon.

I thought about getting the two lamb t-bones but wanted to try steelhead and glad I did.

Johnny West

We went here for a wine dinner last night. the food was good as was the wine but we didn't buy any wine. The wine maker was charging 3 times what they charge at the winery. :bb:

I got some pictures I hope to post later.

Johnny West

valentines day was a bust - they never recorded our reservation - talk about irritated....

Last Tuesday evening we took the family to Pacific grill for dinner and had one of the best salmon fillets, eating out, I recall ever having. The flavors were excellent, perfectly rare, and the onions and fingerling potatoes were excellent.

B.C. Wild Caught King Salmon######B.C. King Salmon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny West

Due to this so called pandemic and our governor‘s draconian closure rules the Pacific Grill as well as The Swiss have closed their doors for good.

Johnny West

My bud, Andy, was over yesterday and said Pacific Grille reopened but it’s more like a spots bar with TV’s all over the place. I’ll have to google the menu.

Reactions: Doc

Johnny West

I looked it up and it’s a steak house called Stanford’s And owned by the group that has Famous Dave’s. I’ll have to check it out.