Hot peppers = Lose Weight!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
If it doesnt make you sweat go hotter! LOL! I love heat from peppers so this is great news to me! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• hotdiet.jpg
    hotdiet.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 110

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I guess that explains why I stay thin!!! I actually thought about changing my user name to Fire Mouth!!!

I got these roasted Hatch chilis at the farmers market... and like a moron I thought I would just eat one. Oh my... it was sooooo gooood, but then the heat hit!!!! Yep, I think the other end will be barking at me tomorrow!

waybomb

There was alatin-fest in Saint Joseph a month or so back. They had a pepper eating contest. They started with habaneros, and went on to 5 others. The contestants had to eat te entore pepper before moving on.

At least one lost a lotta weight after about the third pepper. He hurled in front of everybody up on stage...............

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I guess that explains why I stay thin!!! I actually thought about changing my user name to Fire Mouth!!!

I got these roasted Hatch chilis at the farmers market... and like a moron I thought I would just eat one. Oh my... it was sooooo gooood, but then the heat hit!!!! Yep, I think the other end will be barking at me tomorrow!

LOL!!!!!! :yum::yum::yum: Ohhhhhhhh man. I fully understand. I had one pepper and it was kinda sweet so I went to the next one ..... took a big bite....... I was in some darn good pain without any milk. I had to drink cold water and munch on bread! And later ..... whats that song called? Ring of Fire? :doh: