Not-so-Good Pre-Prepared Foods

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
As a companion thread to the one on Good Pre-Prepared Foods is there anything you've tried that isn't on your "A" list? :sick::eek:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good idea Jim. We've all had stuff once that we said to ourselves I'll never get that #$%#$%#$ again.
But don't ya know I can't think of anything right now. I'll come up with something after I think on it a bit.
Since tastes are different, we should end up with some friendly disagreement on some of the items.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Pizza. I have not found a decent frozen pizza to my liking. I've tried many, but have to wonder if it is even possible to make a GREAT frozen pizza?

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Pizza. I have not found a decent frozen pizza to my liking. I've tried many, but have to wonder if it is even possible to make a GREAT frozen pizza?

Your bringing back the memories. A sheet of hot cardboard with tomato paste and some unidentifiable objects on top comes to mind. Don't remember the brand though.

Jim

RNE228

I do not remember the brand, but we have found a couple that are ok. We always add a few fresh things to them though, which helps... some sliced scallions, mushrooms, basil leaf, ect.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Your right, way to much, but usually that's why I like it. :hide:

Adding your own items always helps the frozen ones.

I'm looking for a frozen one good out of the box .... that don't taste like a box.