What are you eating Tuesday January 26, 2010?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I'm not sure whats for dinner yet. I am having a calzone for lunch.

what are you eating?

suziquzie

lol i was just about to start this. Until I realized I wasn't making anything.......

It's my son's 6th birthday today, but I pick up my first evening shift tonight in bagel-land.
:(
DH will probably make them a sandwich or something pre-made and processed from the freezer.... I'll eat some sorta processed meat on a crappy stale bagel.......

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
lol i was just about to start this. Until I realized I wasn't making anything.......

It's my son's 6th birthday today, but I pick up my first evening shift tonight in bagel-land.
:(
DH will probably make them a sandwich or something pre-made and processed from the freezer.... I'll eat some sorta processed meat on a crappy stale bagel.......
that cake you made looked fantastic!!

buckytom

Grill Master
dw is taking our boy and the neighbor's kid to the family entertainment club that we belong to (a glorified video game parlour), so i think i'm meeting them after work and we're gonna go out for dinner. not sure where yet.

I have some leftover Moo Goo Gai Pan, fried rice & an egg roll - not enough to make a meal. So... going to put some ribs in the CP, & prepare them Asian style.

valinkenmore

Hubby is making pot roast with roasted potatoes and carrots. When I get home I get to make the gravy - yum - my favorite comfort food!

K

Kimchee

Nothing exciting....
Skillet browned keilbasa, Blue Box Mac a Cheese, salad and possibly some
Smokey Bacon & Peppers lima beans if I feel that motivated!

vyapti

I'm slumming it today. I'll toss tater tots and chick'n burgers in the oven when I get home and call it dinner =). I may end up cooking up some cabbage, but I'm not feeling especially motivated today.

K

Kimchee

Update.... found a couple of NY Strip Steaks in danger of freezer burn, so they got the nod instead.
Not that I am complaining, steak is way up on teh Yum Scale compared to Kielbasa!

Deelady

Trying to keep myself busy tonight so I decided to cook :)

Made Breaded pork cutlets with baked potatoes, seasoned corn, garlic cheddar cheese biscuits, and a gravy to go on the meat ....hubby was very pleased for his first home cooked meal at home :D

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
my stomach is killing me i am having cream of chicken soup. everyone else is having what ever left overs or cereal.

Blues Man

I pounded some chicken breasts until they were about 1/4" thick. Coated them with mustard, dipped in a egg wash and covered with seasoned bread crumbs. Skillet fried until golden brown. Deglazed the skillet with chicken stock and lemon juice and added some fresh chopped parsley, capers and fresh mushrooms and spooned over the chicken. It turned out pretty good. My kids really liked it.

100_1060.jpg

Newnork1978

Trying to keep myself busy tonight so I decided to cook :)

Made Breaded pork cutlets with baked potatoes, seasoned corn, garlic cheddar cheese biscuits, and a gravy to go on the meat ....hubby was very pleased for his first home cooked meal at home :D

Wow, you're up and cooking already?!? Whew, I don't know if I'd be that mobile/energetic after a c-section. Sheesh! :a1:

Deelady

Wow, you're up and cooking already?!? Whew, I don't know if I'd be that mobile/energetic after a c-section. Sheesh! :a1:

LOL thanks....not easy tojust sit there and let everyone else do everything when you are use to doing things YOUR way! ;) But I do feel much better...even took a 3 hrs nap today!!! :shock: now THAT was a miracle with a 3 yrs old in the house!!!

Blues Man that looks scrumptious!!!! Yum!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
staying in a motel kinda sucks..we have a little kitchen but i dont feel like cooking so its going to be these.. fine cooking at its best..lol

69kndf.jpg

o0s4cz.jpg

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I went to a cooking demonstration of Indian food. She made minced lamb kebabs, pudna-piaz ki chutney, pistachio chicken korma, cardamon scented basmati rice, cauliflower in spice perfumed olive oil and sweet potato pudding.

buckytom

Grill Master
I pounded some chicken breasts until they were about 1/4" thick. Coated them with mustard, dipped in a egg wash and covered with seasoned bread crumbs. Skillet fried until golden brown. Deglazed the skillet with chicken stock and lemon juice and added some fresh chopped parsley, capers and fresh mushrooms and spooned over the chicken. It turned out pretty good. My kids really liked it.

100_1060.jpg

nice improv. sounds like a mustard picatta. gotta remember that one. :chef:

we ended up with (what else) japanese. miso soup, salad, and veggie gyoza for everyone; chicken teryaki dinner for the boy; godzilla and spider rolls for dw; sushi special deruxe platter for me, and an extra salmon skin handroll.

i think i've started to grow gills.

Tuesday night I finally got around to trying/adapting/making a recipe for "Savory Wild Goose Stew", utilizing a gift of 4 lovely wild goose breast halves from a friend.

Attachments

• Breezy Savory Wild Goose Stew.jpg
    Breezy Savory Wild Goose Stew.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 113