What are you eating Friday January 8, 2010?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i had a breakfast burrito from mickyd's.

i have planned beef and bean enchiladas, sides of refried beans and mexican rice.

what about you?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
A&W's broasted chicken, steak fries and coleslaw.
I'll run down the road and get some on my break at work.

suziquzie

I bought an 8 lb pork shoulder to make italian sausage out of, so I may as well make some sauce and have spaghetti :)

K

Kimchee

Ham and bean soup, and meatloaf paninis.. with horseradish, yum!
(Leftovers!)

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
we got ingredients for chix/dumplings. if he gets peas later, that'll be his din-din. pepper-pot soup for me.
or deli turkey/mustard, the 'iggle has this outstanding turkey.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I made a sort of sauce that was supposed to be sausage balls in a (bought in) wine & cream sauce. Unfortunately, the meatballs broke up, so it was a sauce which I served over cabbage and new potatoes.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
It's a three pizza night.....meatball, chicken parm, and plain.

And cocktails....I've been sick with a cold all week and desperately require booze.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We're having vegetable beef soup. It is colder than a polar bear's toenails here. We're not used to this 19 and 20 degree chit!

Newnork1978

I kinda want breakfast for dinner - Eggs (over-medium), Hash-browns, Ham-or-Bacon, Toast-or-English Muffins. I'll have to go to the store to get most of the ingredients...but it'll be worth it. Mmm! :thumb:

Newnork1978

We're having vegetable beef soup. It is colder than a polar bear's toenails here. We're not used to this 19 and 20 degree chit!

We're in the 30's here, but we're expected to get into the teens tonight. It's rare, but I'm loving it. Guess it's the Michigander in me. :blush:

GotGarlic

I'm freezing my a$$ off here, but we're going out anyway. A local wine shop is having a tasting, then we're going to a sports bar that is actually fairly quiet :smile:

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Got some country style ribs baking in BBQ sauce. I'll probably boil some potatoes and make some green beans to go with them

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Grouper fried in Panko and Potato flakes, seasoned with Lemon herbs (Dried), smoked paprika and Adobo. Side of Steamed Broccoli and fried poppy seed noodles.

Attachments

• tn_IMG_0250.jpg
    tn_IMG_0250.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 129

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Homemade beef, bean and cheese enchiladas (based on Barb's recipe with a few additions, thank you Barb the family loved them!!) (topped with sauce, shredded 4 cheese blend, scallions and broken black olives), homemade mexican rice (jasmine rice, chopped tomato, scallions, chopped chilies, chicken broth, onions and cumin) and refried beans.

beef_bean_cheese_enchiladas_010810_1_P1050103.JPG

beef_bean_cheese_enchiladas_010810_2_P1050107.JPG

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
looks good danny boy!! yummy!!

here in the east we have been getting snow!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Angel, I think you have inspired an upcoming breakfast.

Dan, while the ribs look great, the beautiful green yard while mine is covered in snow is just not fair. Enjoy the ribs LOL - Andy

homecook

Andy, that meal looks great!! I think I'm going to get my trenchcoat tonight. lol

Peeps, looks like they turned out great.

Dan, as soon as I shovel the 3 ft. of snow off my patio I'll be grilling. lol

Angel, I love breakfast for dinner. Looks good!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Cool Barb and Terry who said I do? We can compare outfits.

Andy arrives at Barb's to beg dinner.

Attachments

• Trenchcoazt.jpg
    Trenchcoazt.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 72

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Andy, that meal looks great!! I think I'm going to get my trenchcoat tonight. lol

Peeps, looks like they turned out great.

Dan, as soon as I shovel the 3 ft. of snow off my patio I'll be grilling. lol

Angel, I love breakfast for dinner. Looks good!
thank you barb

buckytom

Grill Master
no one was that hungry last night, so the three of us split some take out italian from a place that specializes in making their own pasta daily.
we split a shrimp-granny smith-walnuts-gorgonzola-mesculun salad, fried calamari, and mezze penne rigati in vodka sauce.