Monday 4/2/2012 What's the cooking plans?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Gotta run some errands and get a hair cut this afternoon so I'll probably just pick up some potato salad on the way home and then grill some burgers and fix some baked beans to go with it. Jimmy's burgers had my mouth watering yesterday. Wish I had time to make some buns.

Embryodad

Have no clue yet what to make for supper..
The girls are getting their hair all done over now..
I guess I will trip down to the freezer and see what I could cook.

It's cold and windy out...so maybe some soup ???

Leni

No idea as yet. Lots of possibilities in the refrig. I'll through them later today and decide then.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Plans may change to taylor ham, lettuce and tomato sandwiches or taylor ham and eggs. Will decide WHAT dinner will be later.

Embryodad

It's been decided...by a direct order..LOL

DW wants chicken and potatoes..

She will braise the chicken breasts for a couple hours with tons of onions.
She knows to cook it really good if I am to eat it.. Of course I have a backup!
Eggs and Taylor ham...hahahah

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Light dinner - tuna salad sandwiches, Kia dealer Billy Fucillo giving away a house at 7 followed by the NCAA championship game at 9. Then bed.

Embryodad

Tina's Chicken & Onions...

DW made chicken breasts (Bone In) and braised them with 4 big onions for a couple hours..

The Start...

eed4bce9.jpg

The finished Pot O Chick..

5030bd8e.jpg

I ate the outside browned area's only...
Not a Yuuck..but no cigar for me.
Oh it was tasty...but the chicken was too thick for my being able to eat it.. ( Like it )..

39489f44.jpg

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Had an 11 hour day getting home at 8:30, so DW made me a BLT on whole wheat. That's enough this late in the day.

Last night we had sliced grilled turkey kielbasa accompanied by boiled & butter-sauteed whole-grain potato & 5-cheese pierogies. Sour cream on the side, of course. :)

Leni

I had just enough leftover stuffed red bell pepper. Sides were mashed potatoes and a bunch of different veggies all mixed together.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
bump!!
Sharing a saved pic of my dinner on this date-
I made a big fat patty melt on sour dough toast, with provolone, caramelized onions and spicy mayo.
I think I just figured out what I'll be making for dinner tonight ;)

2012-04-02 16-36-08.924.jpg

2012-04-02 16-33-49.947.jpg