Tuesday 11/22/11 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well 2 days till turkey day so not much regular cooking. Something easy like eggs not sure. I will be prepping/cooking ahead for t day. I made my cranberry relish yesterday. I may make whole berry cranberry sauce for the first time this year not sure yet.

Any plans?

Just when I thought I had everything I needed for T-day, gotta do more shopping. So far the plan is lemon & spinach couscous w/ pine nuts, lemon chicken breasts & a veggie - broc or asparagus - unless something grabs me at the market.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Just when I thought I had everything I needed for T-day, gotta do more shopping. So far the plan is lemon & spinach couscous w/ pine nuts, lemon chicken breasts & a veggie - broc or asparagus - unless something grabs me at the market.
That sounds good CC. I like lemon w/chicken.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Fran bought a couple of beautiful fillets that will be going on the grill. Other than the meat, green beans and a huge baked potato to share.

Embryodad

I am messed up with the days.... I posted this in mondays thread...Grrrrrrr

S P A G H E T T I .........

DD came home from her trip.. GD called hungry, and wanted spaghetti.

Angelhair it was..and Tina made a meat sauce with jarred sauce.

GD is making brownies... So far everyone is getting along.

There is a sense of F U L L on everyones face. Full Face!! L O L

Nancy-MD

It's spaghetti night at my house tonight too, Jimmy. A tossed salad was the side, with pumpernickel bread and butter. I bought a rosemary and sea salt focaccia bread at Sam's Club today, and hubby must have dropped it out of the shopping cart cause it never made it home. I'll bet it's still laying in the parking lot all wet from the rain. *rolling eyes*

Attachments

• 11.22.11.jpg
    11.22.11.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 75

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
That looks wonderful Nan. I can almost taste that sauce. I would have a ton of grated parm and romano on the top. We also had pasta - spinach tagliatelli.

I have had things not make it home also. Once I got home and found my girl baby shampoo didn't make it so I went back and guess what? The shopping cart was in the same place I left it in the cart return and the shampoo was in the cart. Was that luck or what?

Embryodad

It's spaghetti night at my house tonight too, Jimmy. A tossed salad was the side, with pumpernickel bread and butter. I bought a rosemary and sea salt focaccia bread at Sam's Club today, and hubby must have dropped it out of the shopping cart cause it never made it home. I'll bet it's still laying in the parking lot all wet from the rain. *rolling eyes*

That picture of the spaghetti is the exact look of the spaghetti we had tonight,... hahaha

Tina's Uncle is here with us for the holiday, and my throat is sore from screaming loud so he could hear.
I have always screamed or actually spoken loudly. It's an Italian thing.
LOL.. Now I have a good excuse for being a loud mouth...

He has two hearing aids, but does not wear them. He's 87 and he is enjoying himself being with family.

This is the first time alone for the holiday since his wife passed away earlier this year. Poor Guy!
Tina told him...pack your bags b-cuz I'm coming to get you and have you here with us for T-Giving; and I don't want to hear NO!