Eureka - New Keyboard

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I read sushi's post the other day about wireless KB's for $39. I had recently put new keyboards on both of my main machines. I have to use wireless since my labradors learned that if they chew through the keyboard cable I am done for the nightand they have me.

Anyway I had purchased a couple $20.00 keyboard / mouse combos and they were terrible. I really like the new ones.

Thank You Sushi

Andy

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I read sushi's post the other day about wireless KB's for $39. I had recently put new keyboards on both of my main machines. I have to use wireless since my labradors learned that if they chew through the keyboard cable I am done for the nightand they have me.

Anyway I had purchased a couple $20.00 keyboard / mouse combos and they were terrible. I really like the new ones.

Thank You Sushi

Andy

So did you buy the MS ones he linked to? That set is really nice and I love it.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito

Thank You Sushi

Andy

Cool! Im glad i found it because that price and the quality (from what I read) was hard to beat. Hope ya have some good luck with em!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
If I had a desktop in the house I would be tempted, but nothing but laptops here! And out of six of em only three work! Well, DW's mostly works now but I need new hinge brackets cause I have it jury rigged now so the screen doesn't shut off.
So technically four are being used...