Yet another newbie

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Re: Hi Everyone !!

Woo BT is back! And welcome to another baker!!! Fahyrie--show us what you got! You will love it here.

fahriye

Hi fariye! What does your user name mean, and how do you pronounce it? FAR - eye?

Welcome to NCT! Your bread looks incredible!

Lee

Hi Lee, that is actually my first name!!It is pronounced and sounds like "farrier" the smith who shoes horses, lol!!
Although I am Turkish, it is an Arabic name and it means 'honest'
I think I am all that lol, well.... most of the time ha ha. It is good to have a little devil in you sometimes!!!
Thank you for your warm welcome.

fahriye

Just saying thanks to dandimond, rickismon, Fisher'smom, maverick2272, Keltin, Sherman and Piesusan for thear BIG welcome!!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Just so you know, fahriye, most of us here are refugees from that site you told me was to big and that you were not enjoying. If you still know anyone over there, feel free to invite them to have a look at netcookingtalk.com. We are not for everyone (the faint of heart, those in a cloisered convent or studying for sainthood). Except for Bucky Tom and his ilk, we really are a nice bunch of people.:thumb:

fahriye

You are right Joe, can't beleive how nice everyone here compare to the other forum!!
Thank you for recommending this forum to me. it is fantastic. I feel right at home here and so nice to be part of this lovely forum.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter

Hello, I am just new here and looking forward to being part of this forum. I live in UK and love cooking. My friend JoeV suggested that i would like it here and he is right, it looks like a great forum. Look forward to meeting everyone to exchange recipes and ideas.

welcome welcome from Canada

Welcome to you. Its good to see someone else from the UK. We are a small band on here at the moment

you guys got ME beat..lol

i wonder if canadians forgot they have internet or something..lol:lol:

fahriye

Thank you miniman, I just watched your utube you posted, it is a great recipe.
Bought a new BBQ yesterday so cant wait to set up and start cooking lol. We are having great weather at the moment, sunshine everywhere and we have to make the most of it while it lasts it could be rainning tomorrow lol.

Shermie

Site Supporter

Hi, Fahriye!

Welcome to the board!!

(I'm Bentley Green at other forums)

fahriye

Hiyaaa, nice to see you here too!! I like it here. Isnt it funny you feel right at home at some forums straight away!!

Shermie

Site Supporter

I've heard that this is a very friendly forum and that everyone here gets along well. Glad that you like it!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Blondie

Yep it's my little girls birthday. Looks like her and Sattie share the day. :D

Happy Birthday Bethany. :happybday1:

Hope you have a GREAT day.
:dancing: :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

I found out why this pic is so grainy ...she took a pic of the pic since she didn't have a scanner. Still love the pic though. Abby got an 8 x11 of it for mothers day. :D :thumb:

Attachments

• BethanyAndKayla.jpg
    BethanyAndKayla.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 157

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday Blondie

Happy, Happy Birthday, Blondie! I hope your day is as special as you are! (I know you've already gotten the best present in the world.)

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Happy Birthday, Blondie! Celebrate!

I like the grainy picture - it's artistic!

Lee

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLONDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great day for a birthday!