502931109_jAsZR-L.jpg

502931127_P8cLv-L.jpg

502931070_NP2Yw-L.jpg

502931096_xifae-L.jpg

502931084_JSiuF-L-0.jpg

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
HUH, Never even heard of them before, Probably a local frozen fri?

if you live in michigan you have seen a Schwans truck on the side of the road..lol

300_132866.jpg

Schwans

oh and i am just packing up your mail surprises(winnings) right now

one of the samples will kick your ketchup up alot more..lol

Derek

Banned
if you live in michigan you have seen a Schwans truck on the side of the road..lol

300_132866.jpg

Schwans

oh and i am just packing up your mail surprises(winnings) right now

one of the samples will kick your ketchup up alot more..lol
Oh yeah, I have :) D'uh, No wonder I didn't remember.

Thanks Bam.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks, I cheated I used Orida's frozen fries and they were very good!

I LOVE certain cuts of Orida's, not the thinner ones but the steak fries and krinkle-cuts....... try coating them in Shake'n'Bake.......... Awesome ! Wish somebody would market Turnip fries; make MY life a lot easier ..........

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Derek, that second photo is a GREAT shot! I know you are interested in food presentation for photography and that's a money shot!

What do you mean you just learned how to use the flash? Is your flash an accessory to your camera?

I'm very envious of great food photographers, but I don't think I can take shots like yours with my point and shoot Cannon Elph (even though High Cheese has tried to tell me how, LOL!)

Lee

Derek

Banned
Derek, that second photo is a GREAT shot! I know you are interested in food presentation for photography and that's a money shot!

What do you mean you just learned how to use the flash? Is your flash an accessory to your camera?

I'm very envious of great food photographers, but I don't think I can take shots like yours with my point and shoot Cannon Elph (even though High Cheese has tried to tell me how, LOL!)

Lee
Thanks Qsis, And yes the flash is an accessory flash which costed about the same as the camera and its great flash, Check on the 430 ex speed lite flash, That thing is amazing.