Roving Apron Thread part III

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Roving Apron Thread off topic discussion

i'm fully equipped to mail 'da apron. got a book of stamps this afternoon, finally. nada time to get to a post office, so stamps 'tis. i'll see if i could get pix of the food i was gonna cook- uncooked (dinner in reverse :))
either way, the apron gets mailed asap.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
& the apron is on the way! they got it from my door once i explained i have issues w/ the stairs. i'll get food pix if i'm nimble 'nuff to push the camera button of the dinner that was gonna be. the food, uncooked.
so glad the apron is sent, finally! i know that i took awhile. that was quite unintentional, guys~

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry to be running late on the apron and pics... DH was admited to the hospital late Sunday night... I'll try to get pics tomorrow and get the apron sent off to Vera.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Lifesaver, I hope your DH is going to be okay!

My thoughts are with you,

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Best wishes for your hubby LS. Take care of family and real life stuff first. The apron is not in a hurry to get anywhere.
Please keep us posted.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
DH got released from the hospital today and is doing good we are working on the pics and plan to put the apron in the mail in the morning. Again... I am very sorry for the delay.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats on DH being home. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Do not give the delay a 2nd thought. Life matters like yours and DH's sure take precedence. Any of us in the same situation would do the same, it is how it should be.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
47970_3719386432114_318942532_n.jpg

12749_3719385552092_331718044_n.jpg

603288_3719384512066_591476494_n.jpg

554066_3719383792048_693304602_n.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Pizza, wings, hamburger/mac and brekkie!

Give that man a hug and yourself too.

That pic of the two of you has hit me right in the heart, dear.

Good job and best of health to you both.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Great pics LS. :clap: :clap: :clap: It is after noon here but still that last pic has me wanting a big ole bacon egg and hashbrown breakfast. Mmmmmmmm

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Great pics lifesaver! Glad mr lifesaver is out of the hospital and doing well :thumb:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So cool that you got DH to get in a picture with you, LS!!! They are all great shots!

The American Chop Suey looks just like mine!

My favorite pic is the one of the chicken wings. How did you do those? Did you buy them already prepped and heat them in the oven? What brand? I WANT SOME!!!

Lee

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
yinz're so cute together~ luv the 'on a leash' deal.:yum: ur food looks great!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Awww...what a sweet pic of the 2 of you LS! It's good to see your honey is home! Beautiful food pics!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Pretty sure the apron has arrived here in New Orleans! There is a large white envelope in the foyer with my name on it. We've been slammin' here, and started dinner service two weeks ago so my time actually at home is reduced. Promise I'll open that envelope later today and start taking pictures of it!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Here's some pictures from the weekend...not sure what days they were..they all blend into one lately!
356.jpg

357.jpg

360.jpg

362.jpg