New movie

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
OMG! I'm all over this one! I HAVE to see it! I haven't even heard of this!! Thanks for posting!! :thumb:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I love stuff like this!! The only one that I can't watch is The Unborn! That one freaks me out for some reason!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I love stuff like this!! The only one that I can't watch is The Unborn! That one freaks me out for some reason!!

The Ring damn near ruined me! :lol:

First, I have this thing about kids in horror movies. The girl in the ring and the boy in The Grudge just really, REALLY freak me out.

We rented The Ring on DVD years ago. We watched it in 5.1 surround, and it was just freaky. After the movie, it was late and time for bed. DW goes to the bedroom to turn the bed down, and I decided to play with the Extras on the DVD.

One of the extras was the “movie” that people watched in the Ring. The movie that, if you saw it, you got a phone call and had 7 days to live.

So, I watched that “movie”, and when it ended the DVD player was locked up. Apparently, they put code in it so you couldn’t jump back to the main menu. So I’m waiting for the DVD to unlock itself, when a blaring phone starts ringing through the back speakers. But the phone was the old metallic bell kind, and all of ours are the digital “chirpers”, so I knew the sound was on the DVD.

I finally finish playing with the DVD, and go to the back bedroom. On my dresser is where we keep the cell phones to charge. Just as I walk into the bedroom, and I’m not kidding, my cell phone RANG! It was after midnight! Who the hell????

I freaked and looked at DW. She looked at me. The phone kept ringing.

I figured screw it, probably a wrong number. So I picked it up. It was a flip top with no outside display, so I had to open it to see who was calling.

I opened the phone, and the Caller ID said………”Home” (which is what I programmed in for our home number).

I nearly fainted and tossed the phone at DW and told her to answer it. She refused. I ran back through the house looking for all of our cordless phones since I figured DW was playing with me. But all the phones where undisturbed and in their cradle.

I went back to the bedroom and the cell phone is lying on the bed. DW wouldn’t touch it.

As I was staring at it, it begins beeping to indicate there is a VOICE MESSAGE!!!

OMG!

I picked it up and looked, and sure enough, 1 New Message. CRAP, I dropped the phone again. I asked DW to check the message. She wouldn’t. She didn’t want to hear “Seven Days!!”.

I finally got the nerve up and checked the message. It was nothing but a little static and then a dead line. No "Seven Days" message.

I walked around in a panic for the next 7 days anyway! :yum:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i damn dear sh$t myself when i first seen that preview...Mrs Bam and i went to see "The Last House on the left" and that preview came on the big screen and scared me more than the movie we were seeing did..lol

smoke king

Banned
OMG I have to see this movie!! That reminds me, I gotta go and make some cookies for the old bat next door. I want to stay on her good side!:yum: