What are you cooking for Sunday 21 June?

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Beef stew (it thickened up nicely with only the dredge flour on the beef cubes.

beef_stew_062109_P1030287.JPG

Looks amazing! Now that is what I call beef stew!! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Isn't it great! The spoon fits perfectly in that little lip, but I left the spoon out for this pic. DW grabbed these for me yesterday, and this is their inaugral outing. Hopefully we'll see more of them! :lol:

Dayum!
You've seen them here first folks!
I want a few of those.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Isn't it great! The spoon fits perfectly in that little lip, but I left the spoon out for this pic. DW grabbed these for me yesterday, and this is their inaugral outing. Hopefully we'll see more of them! :lol:
puts my stew to shame.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Looks amazing! Now that is what I call beef stew!! :clap:
thank you for the compliment. next time more peas and onions (i wanted a bag of the slightly bigger onions but the only frozen they had were pearl mixed WITH the peas).

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
But of course. We can share dishes right....your dishes, my bowls. Share??? :lol::thumb::kiss:
Jeez you guys - get a room! Just kidding, of course. Actually, I'm lusting after Barb's dishes and Keltin's bowl so I was gonna suggest a 3-way!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Dinner was far afield from the Father's day dinner I planed, it was however good. By the time that I got down to it time was of the essence.

Potato wedges on the grill. Salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika in a gallon ziploc (Is it OK that I did that?) wedge cut the potatoes and put in the bag, shake vigerously. Add some olive oil and shake again. Put them on a plate, 5 min in the microwave (I said time was now a problem). Foil on the grill and 10 minutes per side. they were a major hit , all gone. Main course, dry aged prime rib eye. just salt pepper garlic on the grill. Just got in in before the sky opened up.

Andy

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Dinner was far afield from the Father's day dinner I planed, it was however good. By the time that I got down to it time was of the essence.

Potato wedges on the grill. Salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika in a gallon ziploc (Is it OK that I did that?) wedge cut the potatoes and put in the bag, shake vigerously. Add some olive oil and shake again. Put them on a plate, 5 min in the microwave (I said time was now a problem). Foil on the grill and 10 minutes per side. they were a major hit , all gone. Main course, dry aged prime rib eye. just salt pepper garlic on the grill. Just got in in before the sky opened up.

Andy

Sounds awesome Andy!

And yeah.....that's ok!! :yum::yum::yum::yum::thumb:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I make good food, I am trying hard to learn presentation. You do a very good job with it. You also have a wonderful variety.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

Andy
sounds good!!
that was a hell of a damn storm!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I make good food, I am trying hard to learn presentation. You do a very good job with it. You also have a wonderful variety.

Thank you! I’m getting better. Jeeks…..uh, High Cheese, is the man to match. His dishes are amazing!

Odd thing is, a lot of these dishes (the actual plates) were bought on the cheap. Those new soup bowls came from Big Lots and only cost $1 each. I also picked up some awesome bamboo serving platters for 2 bucks each. I love close out stores and thrift shops. You can find such cool stuff!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Jeez you guys - get a room! Just kidding, of course. Actually, I'm lusting after Barb's dishes and Keltin's bowl so I was gonna suggest a 3-way!

I know I'm late but how about a four way. Okay then, a fivesome now that Barb's interested....

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Lilbopeep - I was driving to Liberty NY and back in last's night one. I am hoping that this stuff is soon over.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
nothing except correll lasts in my house and they figure out how to break that!! i won't use my china.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Lilbopeep - I was driving to Liberty NY and back in last's night one. I am hoping that this stuff is soon over.
we went west on the 80 into PA and missed most of the storms yesterday in NJ. about half way through PA the sun came out. nice 450 mile round trip day trip!!

Angie

I put a bunch of chicken hind quarters in the crock pot with BBQ sauce....cooked it till it fell off the bone. That's about all I'm doing today, as hot and humid as it is with no air conditioning! I did make cinnamon rolls last night though...finished them at 10:30!