Whats Cooking Sunday 7 OCT./2012 to Sat. 13 OCT. / 2012

Embryodad

Figured I would attempt to post the weeks starter thread.... Hope it.s right, me being on Metric Time!

Tinababy has a meatloaf ready to go in the Oven. Italian style with Ricotta Filling! ...
Carrots / Mashed Taters / Gravy !

Brownies just came out of the oven for dessert! Yum!

( Don't tell....I love mounds of Butter on my Brownie (s) )

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
We have a beef roast and some cherry tomatoes cooking in the clay pot cooker in the oven. Will add more onions and potatoes in a little while. Rolls will go in right before we eat.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
DD isn't really feeling like eating and will probably eat cup of chicken noodle soup. Hub picked up frozen On-Cor salisbury steak and Stouffer mac and cheese for dinner. That will have to do for us. I am to tired to care right now.

Embryodad

DD isn't really feeling like eating and will probably eat cup of chicken noodle soup. Hub picked up frozen On-Cor salisbury steak and Stouffer mac and cheese for dinner. That will have to do for us. I am to tired to care right now.
ALL Feel better peep!

We have eaten those salisbury dinners before. They're not bad!

Rest up!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
ALL Feel better peep!

We have eaten those salisbury dinners before. They're not bad!

Rest up!
Thank you Jimmy. After having an operation and spending the night in the hospital (her first and hopefully her last) I really didn't think she would be eating much. She ate a few wheat thins when she got home. Got her to eat a micky d cheeseburger and some fries (had free coupons from the monoply tear off game peices they are having on certain foods now) when hub got back from picking up her meds and the frozen stuff. She had to eat something to take the meds.

Embryodad

Thank you Jimmy. After having an operation and spending the night in the hospital (her first and hopefully her last) I really didn't think she would be eating much. She ate a few wheat thins when she got home. Got her to eat a micky d cheeseburger and some fries (had free coupons from the monoply tear off game peices they are having on certain foods now) when hub got back from picking up her meds and the frozen stuff. She had to eat something to take the meds.
Oh! Sorry to hear of DD's operation!
We all wish her well and a quick recovery!
We will pray for her to get well quick! .. God Bless Her!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Oh! Sorry to hear of DD's operation!
We all wish her well and a quick recovery!
We will pray for her to get well quick! .. God Bless Her!
Thank you Jimmy. I posted about it in the "What are you doing?" thread.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I've been munching on popcorn and jerky earlier, and just had some soup not long ago.

Dinner will be later than normal, whatever it is.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i was gonna post, began getting sad @ the realization that i can't have food tonite. endoscopy tomorrow. im'ma be 1 cranky woman by tonite. i'm drinking pop! :popcorn:

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
That's OK Luvs, I will think of you when I go back for seconds of the roast with taters,celery,carrots,holland style onions and tomatoes. Man it smelled great when I was adding the veggies.:wave::D

Last edited:

Embryodad

i was gonna post, began getting sad @ the realization that i can't have food tonite. endoscopy tomorrow. im'ma be 1 cranky woman by tonite. i'm drinking pop! :popcorn:
Awww! Gee Aubrey... Really feel bad for you! Tina and I will pray the time and test goes by real fast!
Before ya know....you'll be back to munching.

Lots of luck to you ! ...

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
haha, mm; & thanx, jimmy/tina~
nothin' much; they'll give me conscious sedation. my GI doc popped in, post-appointment, several times. once to say to sedate me very thoroughly. i tend to wake during procedures- entertaining, in its own way, as they scramble & panic to get me zonked. i'll say i can hear 'em, & that i'm awake. then they sedate me.

Embryodad

We had Meatloaf "Italian Style", with Ricotta Filling"

Image has been scaled down 38% (640x427). Click this bar to view original image (1024x682). Click image to open in new window.​
ITALIANMEATLOAF003_zpsfd8d3b5c.jpg

Mashed Taters......

Image has been scaled down 38% (640x427). Click this bar to view original image (1024x682). Click image to open in new window.​
ITALIANMEATLOAF005_zpsec2f9956.jpg

Tina's Plate......

ITALIANMEATLOAF009_zps743edf73.jpg

And....My new Cafeteria Tray so food doesn't Touchy Touchy!

ITALIANMEATLOAF011_zps2cf56219.jpg

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter

Mashed Taters......

Tina's Plate......

I want some of them mashed taters... Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Well just to devil Luvs since she can't eat tonight I took some pics after we ate. No it ain't all pretty on the plate because it ain't all pretty on the plate. I grab the big spoon and the roast is so tender you can cut it with a plastic spoon. We had a real audience lined up when I carried the cooker to the ceramic tile on the table. Wife was looking for some nutmeg for the old neighbor lady and our cross eyed tom cat jumped right in the cupboard when she took the basket out. Have a home made apple pie the old neighbor made me and some soft molasses cookies too. Too full right now.:)

Attachments

• roast and Zig 004.jpg
    roast and Zig 004.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 235
  • roast and Zig 002.jpg
    roast and Zig 002.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 226

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
haha, mm; & thanx, jimmy/tina~
nothin' much; they'll give me conscious sedation. my GI doc popped in, post-appointment, several times. once to say to sedate me very thoroughly. i tend to wake during procedures- entertaining, in its own way, as they scramble & panic to get me zonked. i'll say i can hear 'em, & that i'm awake. then they sedate me.
Aubrey, I woke up during my last ERCP when I had obstructive jaundice from the stent being blocked with more stones.
Heard and seen the endoscope coming out, making this whirring sound.
I'm a hard one to sedate as well.

Shermie

Site Supporter

Mashed Taters......

Tina's Plate......

Dag, that looks GOOD, Embryodad!! :bbq3:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I know I just made this back on 9-18, but we were having company and I was at the rifle range most of the day, so I needed something to just pop in the oven when I got home...Lasagna was the easy choice.

Dinner100712-1_Snapseed.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Well just to devil Luvs since she can't eat tonight I took some pics after we ate. No it ain't all pretty on the plate because it ain't all pretty on the plate. I grab the big spoon and the roast is so tender you can cut it with a plastic spoon. We had a real audience lined up when I carried the cooker to the ceramic tile on the table. Wife was looking for some nutmeg for the old neighbor lady and our cross eyed tom cat jumped right in the cupboard when she took the basket out. Have a home made apple pie the old neighbor made me and some soft molasses cookies too. Too full right now.:)

Looks really good Bill.
Zig's a cutie pie.

Mashed Taters......

Tina's Plate......

Never thought of getting a cafeteria tray, Jimmy.
It all looks good.
Like the fork too.

I know I just made this back on 9-18, but we were having company and I was at the rifle range most of the day, so I needed something to just pop in the oven when I got home...Lasagna was the easy choice.

Awesome.. Mmmmmmmm...

Embryodad

You sure as heck Hit the Bulls Eye with the lasagna.

Did ya hit the target on the range? I would have a hard time with a hungry belly I know!

Embryodad

Sure does look good! I know what you mean about the using the plastic spoon.

We are having one like that tuesday. The kids are coming for supper.

I like when it is just sitting in the pot, and we are all done and watching tv. And then getting up, and grabbing a pinch of leftover beef, and dropping it right in the wide open mouth cave. UMmmmmmmm!!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
You sure as heck Hit the Bulls Eye with the lasagna.

Did ya hit the target on the range? I would have a hard time with a hungry belly I know!

I did the shooting BEFORE the dinner. Yeah, I hit the target a few times. I was dialing in a new scope on a rifle with an out-of-town friend. What should have taken maybe 10-20 rounds, ended up being about 250 of punching holes in paper targets at 50 yards. Here's my friend Keith from Columbus, Georgia at the bench and my target once I got the scope dialed in.

995tstarget100712.jpg

Keith100712.jpg