What's on the menu NCT Sunday 9/2/12 - Saturday 9/8/12?

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Dinner090312.jpg

Mmmm! looks delicious! :)

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Yum Joe!

Good looking hot wings LS!

Here's our dinner. I ended up having to cook the ribs in the oven because we had rain off and on. They were still good!

Attachments

• dinner09032012.jpg
    dinner09032012.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 400

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
^^^^ 2 pieces of bread and some mayo to go with those tomatoes and I'm in heaven^^^^^^ YUM!

that's one of the most excellent sammiches. gotta have scads of black pepper on 'em, here.

that tomato looks great, ls~

those wings, too. um-um. keep glimpsing @ these pizza menus in front of me & have wings on 'da mind now. garlic-butter w/ blue is a fave. got a pack, 'cept they're frozen. & i've not got any bleu cheese to make dip w/.

cannot decide on a dinner. i'll likely make a can of tomato soup w/ cheez-it's.
has anyone gotten the new individual packets of cheez-its~ they look like a dime w/ edges. luv 'em!

Embryodad

Head of cauliflower steamed with salt & pepper.
Drizzled with butter.

C O R N ...On The Cob.

Done! .... No pics...download flipped out and took a *rap.

That's ok cause Coconut Custard pie is for dessert soon.

Just popping handfulls of candycorn into my mouth. Darn they are good.:corny:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Everything looks and sounds fantastic!

Pass the tomatoes and corn!!

I made pasta salad and mac salad.

We had those and burgers for dinner tonight.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm going to hole up with a book at my favourite diner downtown and have a long, leisurely meal by myself.

Embryodad

DW is having shepherds pie....

Jimmy Boy is gonna have a bologna sandwich on buttered toast with a splash of mayonaise.

No cooking today. It is pain celebration and Smile even if it hurts day! LOL

At least it's Tuesday, and tomorrow is Hump Day. .....

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Started out to have a meatless Monday with 4-cheese ravioli with marinara sauce, then I gave in and thawed out a few meatballs to add in. The plate was going to look too barren without them.
Attached Images
attachment.php

Embryodad

Started out to have a meatless Monday with 4-cheese ravioli with marinara sauce, then I gave in and thawed out a few meatballs to add in. The plate was going to look too barren without them.
Attached Images
attachment.php
I'll second the meatballs too Joe!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
DW is having shepherds pie....

Jimmy Boy is gonna have a bologna sandwich on buttered toast with a splash of mayonaise.

No cooking today. It is pain celebration and Smile even if it hurts day! LOL

At least it's Tuesday, and tomorrow is Hump Day. .....
OH MY Jimmy!! I think we are twins!! I thought I was the only one who made bologna sandwiches with 2 slices of buttered rye toast!!

Embryodad

OH MY Jimmy!! I think we are twins!! I thought I was the only one who made bologna sandwiches with 2 slices of buttered rye toast!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha ... you know what else is great. Addicting too!

We take good seeded rye, and toast it. While it is warm, we butter it and flip each slice togther with the buttered sides inside.
Then we cut the toast into strips about 3/4 inch wide.
We sit watching TV eating the strips and usually with a cup of tea or coffee to wash down the buttered face. LOL OMG sooooo Good.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Attached Images
attachment.php

Yummy!!! :)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I had a country fried pork chop, stuffing and buttered beets.
Jim's portions are not skimpy either.
Was going to get a piece of cheesecake for dessert, but decided to have another creamy coffee instead.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i jus' found 2 strip steaks in my freezer. so either a steak salad w/ cheese, or the 'ol steak, potato, & veggie meal. it's weather-dependant.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I've got seafood on the brain today, so shrimp of some sort for dinner tonight.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Hub picked up a small thin steak that was on sale (not sure what cut). So steak. Not sure if it will be slice for stir fry or done on the stove top grill pan. If grilled - side of taters, gravy and broccoli. If stir fry - steak, broccoli, onions, garlic and carrots with rice on the side.

Embryodad

I guess bologna is plentiful here; so I had another bologna sammich, but on a Thomas' Toasted bagel instead of toasted bread.

Dessert was the second to last piece of coconut custard pie.:picnic:

Tina had Mrs. T's Pierogies with butter.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
This evening supper was >>> Pork roast with new potatoes, carrots and onions and a roll with butter.

539450_3607935805918_882159938_n.jpg

560982_3607936885945_1123679277_n.jpg

316847_3607937885970_784315137_n.jpg

579911_3607941366057_1647564941_n.jpg

Embryodad

This evening supper was >>> Pork roast with new potatoes, carrots and onions and a roll with butter.

579911_3607941366057_1647564941_n.jpg

Oh My Goodness...that looks so delicious.

It's complete...because I see the Roll..uh hu!! So far so good...ok,Awwwww! Look!! The little potatoes, they're all so happy, that they are with their mouths open and laughing.

That Pork must have been so flavorful and tender! ummmmm!!!