I need "Boob Party" ideas

SilverSage

Resident Crone
After you all quit laughing, I really do need some good ideas here. A friend of mine, who is overly-endowed, is having breast reduction surgery to take the strain off her back. No I'm not kidding - it's a real problem.

So tomorrow night she's throwing a Boob Bon Voyage Party! We're supposed to bring a dish, and try to incorporate a boob theme.

The obvious is making cupcakes and decorating them ......... But I'm figuring that someone else will do that. So help me with original ideas. It can be an appy, a salad, a dessert, and entree, anything. There will probably be 50 people there, so I'd like to come up with something that's a real stand-out.

Any ideas?

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhh, the world of possibilities.

Reduction sauces

peas

blueberries

capers

Whatever you do, do not include melons.... :yum:

Nancy-MD

Ahhh, the world of possibilities.

Reduction sauces

peas

blueberries

capers

Whatever you do, do not include melons.... :yum:

Bwahaha Buzz! All good ones!

How about two round jello molds, they even jiggle! LOL You could put two pointy strawberries in the appropriate places.

Or make sugar cookies in the shape of a heart and decorate with bras and leave some bare. I just remember where I saw a picture - wait and I'll go snag it. Aren't they too cute? Not my idea, I just borrowed it from another site.

Attachments

• cookies.jpg
    cookies.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 10,796

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Since they are currently BIG how about two bunt cakes. :D

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LOL! Love the cookies, Nancy!

SS, maybe instead of meatBALLs, you could make them breast-shaped meat BOOBS? In sauce?

Roasted turkey breast

Ice cream scoops of brown rice, topped with a sauteed mushroom cap.

Baked Alaska

I've only had a ripe persimmon once, and it was delicious, but I thought it felt EXACTLY like a breast!

Lee

Attachments

• persimmon.jpg
    persimmon.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6,891

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
How about decorating pear halves? They naturally have the shape of ta-tas, IMO.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
invert 5-qt. bowls potato salad placed into s/s bowls onto a platter, decorate w/ capers.
offer glasses of lactaid along w/ boob-shaped PB hershey kiss shaped cookies.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
ohhhh, & 4 favors- as they leave, send them on along w/ gift-bags of feeding bottle lids w/ various 'nips' on them

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
A friend of mine, who is overly-endowed, is having breast reduction surgery to take the strain off her back. No I'm not kidding

So tomorrow night she's throwing a Boob Bon Voyage Party! We're supposed to bring a dish, and try to incorporate a boob theme.

I think you are kidding.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Nope. Not kidding! She's really doing this - both the surgery & the party.

I just love some of these ideas! Keep them coming.

Last edited:

Carolina Cooking

both the cookies & that cake are so cute.

However the persimon looks to me like a butt. :laugh::laugh:

you could google Adult theme pastrys . etc..

I had a gal friend that had that done. Oh man she was huge. I don't know where she even bought bras.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Make a dip, or two. Shape them into breast mounds. If you can puree, lox fine enough, you can make a pink "ish" frosting to cover the dip. You could cut an Areola out of thin sliced LOX.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
u could cut a canteloupe & a honeydew each in half, & put cherries in the center of each of the halves w/ toothpicks- maybe they'll laff @ those melons, hehe

then leave a traing bra next to them, oh my!

ohhhhh, here goes the orneriness in me-decorate w/ punching baloons tied together in pairs & pop them w/ a knife as she leaves

oh, am i in ornery mode today

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
SS, I certainly HOPE you took pictures tonight and will post them for us!

Lee

joec

Gold Site Supporter
How about reflecting her future two eggs sunny side up. :yum:

Sorry I can't help myself as I have a niece who just did the same thing after having too big a breast increase about 15 years ago. Now which-ed she had never done it in the first place. :oops:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
send her these pix to give show her how it is to be unendowed, lol, & also the gear she'll be now sporting. j/k

the 2nd is of me, haha, & my lack of, erm.......
let her know that she'll soon be sporting similar 'melons' after that procedure. i luvvvvvv not having 'em getting in my way, lol. he-he

Attachments

• 70429_large.gif
    70429_large.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 6,405
  • 206967_1644771566221_1444851964_31263942_2690786_n.jpg
    206967_1644771566221_1444851964_31263942_2690786_n.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 6,644
Last edited:

QuirkyCookery

So it's a couple days after you posted this.....where are the pictures from the event?? Or at least some stories of what people brought, hehe.