Whats on your table - dinner 27 March

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Here are approaching dinner time. What are you eating. My little one wants to make toad in the hole. My other son is going on a grub crawl.

chowhound

uuh, nothing quite so "exotic" as you, Ray (lol).
I was thinking pork steaks, but I just finished a leftover pork chop and mashed taters from last night, so I think I'm going to go with a mess of snowcrab legs instead. And asparagus. The legs are in the fridge thawing right now.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I've got a pork loin roast in the fridge. I'll probably do some taters and broccoli with it...

homecook

It's Friday.....so tuna noodle casserole. We haven't had it in awhile and dh has a sinus infection so it's comfort food!

chowhound

lol, I knew I posted my dinner somewhere today. Vera had a thread going too and I had a deja vu moment (lol).

chowhound

I didn't know that was a restaurant/chain. I thought TG was just saying "good". That she was happy to be having tacos (lol).

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
WOW !
Me and You both, Chowhound !

I KNEW I posted some great left-overs shots, or was I dancing with the Mexican ??:alc:

chowhound

Those quesadillas look like that tortilla pizza I made a week ago except all the ingredients are inside between the shells. Aside from tacos, my Mexican food terminology is severley lacking. :^(
Looks good. I mean "Bueno" (lol)