Keyboard/Mouse Combo $27!!!!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
That is an awesome set! I’ve got it for use on my HD Capture rig. The keyboard is slightly ergonomic so that the keys are ever so slightly curved to better fit your hands in the “home” position. The middle keys (F G H J K and those around them) are wider than the others making it more comfortable to type.

The key presses are soft and not the typical hard tactile click you get with older keyboards. It takes about 30 minutes to get used to the keyboard (bigger buttons, slight ergo-curve, soft click) but once you do, you really fall in love with it.

Plus, for those interested, it is a media-enhanced keyboard with many special buttons to control common applications (Volume up and down, pause, play, email, etc).

The mouse is a 5 Button job molded to fit you hand. It’s very comfortable to use. The scroll wheel is a soft scroller, so no hard clicks like some have. The only weird thing is the scroll wheel’s click option isn’t straight down like on most. Instead you have to pull back and down on it.....kind of reminds me of pulling a trigger or something. That takes a little getting used to.

One very nice touch is that the USB transmitter has LEDs for Num Lock, Caps Lock, and Scroll Lock. This is a very nice features that you don’t find on many lower priced wireless sets. Most wireless keyboards do away with these LEDs to conserve battery life, but this set puts those LEDs on the USB transmitter since it derives power from the USB port. A very handy and well thought out touch.

Over all, this is an awesome set, and it is very easy on batteries. I’m impressed and give it 4.5 out of 5 stars (I rarely every rate anything as “perfect”!!!).

I bought this set from my local computer guy and paid 59.00. At 27.99, this is a real steal. Nice find Sushi!! :thumb:

Last edited: