Canned bacon!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
[FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica]With a shelf life in excess of 10 years, this bacon makes a perfect addition to your food storage program and it is great for every day use. Take some with you when you go camping, hiking or hunting - keep a case in the boat, RV, cabin or anywhere that you may need to prepare a meal but don’t have refrigeration!!

Here’s what it looks like when it comes out of the can;

e08f_1_sbol.JPG

e54f_1_sbol.JPG

Comes out easy. Bacon stays together until you unroll it.

f8a3_1_sbol.JPG

fc6a_1_sbol.JPG

0085_1_sbol.JPG

0407_1_sbol.JPG

6c99_1_sbol.JPG

Ready to eat right out of the can or toss it in a pan to heat it up.

dce8_1_sbol.JPG

Bacon retains its sliced form and is easy to work with

You will be amazed that this came out of a can!!

http://www.mredepot.com/servlet/the-461/Yoder’s-Celebrity-Canned-Bacon/Detail
[/FONT]

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
very cool... 11.95 can:sad:

WHAT! I didn't even check that!!!

Ok, in that case, I'll take fresh and grill it on a rock (which is really cool, but be careful) at the camp site! :lol:

Or just use the griddle lid of my DO.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
WHAT! I didn't even check that!!!

Ok, in that case, I'll take fresh and grill it on a rock (which is really cool, but be careful) at the camp site! :lol:

Or just use the griddle lid of my DO.

i really need to get a dutch oven... really really difficult to find around here...

chowhound

That's crazy alright.
I can see a group of hikers now.... filing single file up the trail, reaching into their knapsacks to munch on trail mix and such, Drinking water out of their camelbacks.... then the scent of bacon hits them from ahead... Hey, what is that you're eating up there?
It could only be better if the bacon eater had a can of beer in the other hand.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Gee, I use to help friends come up with names for bands. I think Canned Bacon would be a great band name. lol