Member Spotlight - MEXICOKAREN!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks to all of you who have made such supportive and gracious comments about our lives here...we are aware of our incredible good fortune every single day. If ANY of you are inclined to seek a Mexico vacation - come on down! I mean it. It would be so much fun to sit down over a Margarita, or a cup of coffee, or an enchilada, or some tacos...
Thanks for the kind offer. One of these days / years I would like to take you up on that. :D

I've heard your retirement dollars goes a bit further down there in so much as you can live for less and buy property for less. Since the bottom has dropped out of our real estate market cheaper property might not be the case any longer, but cheaper living overall sounds good to me, especially with the ocean right there. :D :thumb: :beer:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Karen, I started to read this last night, then picked up where I'd left off this morning.

That is a truly enjoyable spotlight.

Thank you dear. :)

buckytom

Grill Master
very interesting, karen. thanks for letting us get to know you a bit more.

i love the flamingo picture with you and jerry. it's like you just heard a good joke.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for mentioning the pics BT .... I somehow missed them.
Good pics Karen. Thanks for sharing!!!!!! :thumb: :tiphat: :applause: :applause: :D

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Again, thanks so much, everyone. I enjoyed sharing our lives with you all. I've learned so much from the wonderful NCT family - not the least of which is how people you might never meet can become such comfortable, good friends. I am so gratified that you all can see the beauty of our lives here - a fair number of friends and family from north of the border thought we were crazy to move to Mexico, and a few of them still refuse to visit us out of prejudice and ignorance. I don't see any of that among you - so kudos to you all and muchas gracias.