What's Cooking NCT? Sun. 3/15/15 to Sat. 3/21/15

Embryodad

Pork, veggies and black beans, rice and salad today.

n2kzdhmp3sg7.jpg

Plus fresh, homemade bread (not in the picture). :in_love:
Certainly looks great. Nice, warm, satisfying meal!

Beans with veggies is a good combination.

Embryodad

I have a ring of fresh kielbasi cooking in the electric skillet, with onions. I will let that simmer till all the onions caramelize.

Today, I prepped like 40 City Chicken for tomorrows meal. The kids love it, and they are all breaded and ready to fry tomorrow for 5 pm dinner.
I will do mashed potatoes...... gravy, and our home made apple sauce to eat the city chix with. I guess corn and broccoli as a veggie.

I did 30 with pork & veal....and 10 with just pork for DD's BF. He does not eat veal!

Snow is all melted on the streets and sidewalks now. Yesterday we had 4 inches of snow, and now it's going away. "Poor Frosty The Snow man!" LOL

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Tonight was pan fried sweet Italian sausage, steamed baby spinach and masher taters. YUM

homecook

Haven't done much cooking lately. For lunch one day I made pizzadillas. It's a quesadilla with pizza ingredients. Mine was mozzarella and pepperoni. Really tasty!

Friday night I took s salad to work with hard boiled eggs, mushrooms, olives, and salmon.

Attachments

• 102_4496.JPG
    102_4496.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 102_4499.JPG
    102_4499.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 99

Embryodad

Haven't done much cooking lately. For lunch one day I made pizzadillas. It's a quesadilla with pizza ingredients. Mine was mozzarella and pepperoni. Really tasty!

Friday night I took s salad to work with hard boiled eggs, mushrooms, olives, and salmon.
Looks like delicious and nutritious. Great way to make pizza!
We make em on pita breads sometimes. Different and tasty!

My fillings would be anchiovi's / onions / and mozzarella cheese. Tomato sauce sparingly.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
my newest vice is (rosemary) croccantini, sour cherry preserves, & chevre. so addictive.
think i'll put fresh black pepper over 'em soon.

later, tuna salad or pierogies. wait- skip tuna salad-- i have not got mayonnaise, nor eggs to make an aioli.

Last edited:

Embryodad

Made City chicken for dinner.
Kids were over, and I made 43 total, and there are 4 left.
To my amazement, they came out crispy and moist inside.
Seasoned perfect......