some funny pics - lots of funny pics..lol

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
misspelling-it-still-matters-alot-demotivational-poster.jpg

america-fat-demotivational-poster.jpg

america-welcome-demotivational-posters.jpg

delicious-food-girl-demotivational-poster.jpg

field-trips-an-important-part-of-the-educational-process-demotivational-poster.jpg

high-scores-theyre-really-important-to-some-people-demotivational-poster.jpg

las-vegas-you-better-hope-it-stays-there-demotivational-poster.jpg

and the last one is for Mrs.Bam whose female chihauhau thinks its a boy..lol

bbw-humans-arent-the-only-ones-into-big-beautiful-women-demotivational-poster.jpg

Funny Pictures

AllenOK

We've got six chihuahuas. One male (fixed), and five females (only one fixed). All the females lately have started cocking their leg to pee, like a male. One of the females is in heat, and a couple of the other females are now riding the one that's in heat. Goofy dogs.

PeppA used to have a Chi that would ride the cat when the cat was in heat.

PanchoHambre

PeppA used to have a Chi that would ride the cat when the cat was in heat.

LOL! my Chi humps the poor cat... and she lets him (she is fixed too)... He lets her eat is food though so I guess all is equal... they have a love-hate thing going on.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
We've got six chihuahuas. One male (fixed), and five females (only one fixed). All the females lately have started cocking their leg to pee, like a male.
Oh man, I wish they would teach my little Junior to lift his leg! He's almost 9 mos. old and my other dog is a 5 year old female. Hence, Junior squats to pee. (But he will hump anything that doesn't run away from him!)

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
my dog iikes to hump the cat...they are both females mind you..lol

they are each others best friends though... i have a few pictures somewhere of them cuddling and sleeping together

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
my dog iikes to hump the cat...they are both females mind you..lol

they are each others best friends though... i have a few pictures somewhere of them cuddling and sleeping together

Geee, and here I thought it was just my dogs that do that! Both females as well!