10/19, wed~what's ya cookin up?

cookingirl

have no idea~~ hummmmmm:eat1:
apples.........
gave my neighbor some apples and cider, and she sent me an edible arrangement as a thank you......sooooooooo fruit today!!!!!
what else; don't know.....:ohmy:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Might have some of the leftover cheeseburger soup with Italian bread. DW is off today, so all that may change if she feels like cooking (Yeah, right...LOL).

Carolina Cooking

stuffed acorn squash.. Low carb winter squash. :thumb:

also I am planning on making a apple crisp. Low carb, no sugar. with one apple, they are very very high in fractose aka sugar, so they must be combined with a fat.
I will add chayote ,which is a squash, to double it up & that makes it very very low carb .

Last edited:

lilylove

Either chicken and peppers in a butter sauce or clam chowder. Have to go to the store and I'll decide when I'm there.

Embryodad

Might have some of the leftover cheeseburger soup with Italian bread. DW is off today, so all that may change if she feels like cooking (Yeah, right...LOL).
Joe.. I am laughing Out Loud...hahahahaha

DW the same thing. She was on my *** about oh what am I gonna do...yadda yadda...needs the blinds washed in the bedroom..and this and that, and I was up early this morning. Well guess what!...
Mrs. Early is in the recliner...all bundled up with her feather thick (She calls it a Panina s/p? ) ...and she threw a turkey carcass in a big pot to make soup. Wow...such heavy cooking....WOW!

They all eat it...I won't.

Lookee like a steak on the grill under the big umbrella cuz it's raining today. All For Me. DW won't eat steak.

Embryodad

DW made the pizza bites using those Naan Breads. She sauced them and cheesed them, and put them in the toaster oven.

They were all right. Filling, and different.

Then she made these pillsbury pull apart apple and cinnamom buns.
OMG they were so good. I oinked 1/2 of them. DW had two pieces.
I must have eaten 4,000 calories. They were great finger lickin good pull aparts. :good:

c143a34e.jpg

86acc288.jpg

9f0028fe.jpg

468100aa.jpg

Mr. Green Jeans

Got a stat on 10/20 dinner; cauliflower cheddar soup folloing the Moosewood Cookbook recipe cept (confession) I used chicken broth. That and the Tillamook 2 year old extra sharp white cheddar make it so good!