dinner Sunday 12/12

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
two nice filet mignons defrosting in the fridge...........
Baked Taters and sautee'd radishes & mushrooms.:chef:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I've done 6 and a half types of cookies so far...5 to go. Don't think I'll get them all finished today.

And, as if I don't make enough Red Gravy during the week, I'm making a bolognese sauce for Lou and I for tonight. I may make it all week long, but I don't usually eat it. I'm dying for a dish of macaroni.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
No one wanted chicken so I had some salami on a small Portuguese roll. They will have sammies or frozen burritos.

mhend

We're having a store bought rotisserie chicken. I'm not sure we'll be hungry for it anytime soon. The kids and I have been roasting marshmellows in the fireplace. :)

Leni

I decided on naked hamburger patties, asparagus, BBQ beans, and corn. I've been pruning roses all afternoon and wanted something simple.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
We had more leftovers. I'm getting soooooooooo tired of leftovers! Between the turkey, the pork roast and the soup, I think I've been eating the same things over and over for the last 2 weeks!

At least I get a little variety at breakfast....

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
We went out to dinner with friends, and then Trivia night at a local bar owned by a friend. Lots of fun, but bar food (jalapeno poppers, tater skins, nachos, etc.). Not great food, but good company.