1/3/10 Sunday Dinner?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Probably soup again with ham and cheese stuffed biscuits, or a stir fry with the last frozen leftover egg roll and some bbq wings.

Love2"Q"

its cold .. its windy .. so ..
i am loading up the smoker ..
baby back ribs .. chuck roast ..
2 fatties .. one for snaking on during football and one for
biscuits and gravy sometime this week ..
a couple of ABTs .. probably some collards and some corn on the cob ..

just added some twice smoked taters to the menu ..

Last edited:
K

Kimchee

Fish tacos with secret sauce, Mexican rice, Pale Ale beer, salsa, chips.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Manicotti stuffed with meats and cheese covered with my red sauce, salad as well as garlic bread.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Last day of vacation:sad::sad::sad:....Haven't been to work since 12.23!

Comfort food tonight. Tossed salad and rigatoni with meatballs and garlic bread.

boohoo...........

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
I opened the freezer door (top freezer fridge . . .) and the bag of diced leftover Thanksgiving turkey fell on my foot.

I took that to mean: creamed turkey over steamed rice tonight!

suziquzie

my husband is awesome....
he took out the extra meatloaf i froze the other night :D

but I think its just because he missed out out meatloaf sandwiches last week.... haha

GotGarlic

It's freezing cold today, so I want some soup - German potato and kielbasa soup, with leftover ciabatta.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Still cleaning out the freezer. Found two pork chops so I thawed them out and made some hash brown redskins. I'll bread the chops and steam some broccoli.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I got some chicken breasts as part of a Christmas meat package that I'm going to cook. I'll make a rice pilaf and some broccoli too.

Deelady

roast beef sandwich on farmers white round loaf bread fresh from the bread bakery shop....YUM!
Soup for the little one.

Salmon "burgers" w/ lemon/garlic mayonnaise, avocado, lettuce & tomato, on buttermilk biscuit buns.
Sweet Potato Fries
Cole slaw

Last edited:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Tonight's dinner is an experiment. I'm going to layer thin cut leftover chicken breast, fried polenta rounds, cheese and sauce and see what happens, lol....

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Here was our dinner tonight, oh and I got back my camera

MySauce.jpg
My Red Sauce

manicotti.jpg
Stuffed and ready for the oven

manicotti finished.jpg
Ready to eat after cheese added to top then out of the oven ready to serve.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Tonight's dinner is an experiment. I'm going to layer thin cut leftover chicken breast, fried polenta rounds, cheese and sauce and see what happens, lol....

That sounds good to me. I love to serve the fried polenta rounds as a dipper with soup. You get the nice and crispy outside without all the heavier inside that you get with cornbread. It's nice for a change.

Here was our dinner tonight, oh and I got back my camera

View attachment 5831
My Red Sauce

View attachment 5832
Stuffed and ready for the oven

View attachment 5833
Ready to eat after cheese added to top then out of the oven ready to serve.

Looks wonderful! Some for the freezer too :thumb:

Tonights meal will be leftovers from our wonderful New Year's Day French "Cassoulet", along with a green salad & a crusty buttered baguette.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Yes it was pretty good too Sass. I will try to post my recipe for it though I've been making it for years I've never written it down. I will try to put down accurate measurements but the palm of my hand may be a bit more than a tablespoon so take it for what it is worth. I rarely measure ingredients but taste often while cooking to add as necessary.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Yes it was pretty good too Sass. I will try to post my recipe for it though I've been making it for years I've never written it down. I will try to put down accurate measurements but the palm of my hand may be a bit more than a tablespoon so take it for what it is worth. I rarely measure ingredients but taste often while cooking to add as necessary.
I do the same, and thanks Joe.