Inline pics with comments above or below them

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well they all are for me regardless of the method posted. Don't know why but glad it is.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nan and Jubie.jpg

Nan and Aunt Jubie

Aunt Helen.jpg

Aunt Helen

Oh YEAH! It works!

Cool! Thanks, Doc!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I might have missed someone in the thread but I believe only CH cannot see the pics. I still have my question in to the VB folks, no answer yet. I'll do my best to figure out why and get you fixed so you can view pics CH.

chowhound

I might have missed someone in the thread but I believe only CH cannot see the pics. I still have my question in to the VB folks, no answer yet. I'll do my best to figure out why and get you fixed so you can view pics CH.

I can see them now, Doc. I said that earlier and asked if you took the guest block off, which I recently read you had. I could see them before you took the guest block off, it's just that I always had to log out and log back in if I left the site.
My guess is the between my popup blockers and firewalls and whatnot, my computers (which are all basically running the same shit) just don't like me to be redirected. For some reason they are not allowing your site to recognize me anymore if I click on another thread within a thread or when viewing the new pic format.
Or like last night when I could view the pics after I posted them, just not in post preview.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That is stange CH. Doesn't sound like firewall ...but I have no better explanation.

So my question for all:
Is anyone just seeing red x's instead of pictures in some of these posts. If so give details and I'll try to get to the bottom of it.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
when i quote a post with pics in it i used to always SEE the pics in the quote box. now i don't see all the pictures in the quote but instead i see "attachment ****" for some I suspect those have been attached through NCT and not hosted by photobucket. i see the outside hosted pics all the time. i think. LOL

chowhound

I noticed that too Peeps. In last night's dinner thread. I think Cooksie quoted my post and the pics didn't show up... but that might be a good thing. With the hopping around the thread does as pics are being loaded, I don't think we always need to repost the pics in a quote and I often edit them out. Just me...

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I noticed that too Peeps. In last night's dinner thread. I think Cooksie quoted my post and the pics didn't show up... but that might be a good thing. With the hopping around the thread does as pics are being loaded, I don't think we always need to repost the pics in a quote and I often edit them out. Just me...
yes i agree chow buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut sometimes i miss a post and only realize it when someone quotes it. and clicking the "attached .." link is a pain sometimes.