"Food" i want to make

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
compiments of http://thisiswhyyourefat.com ....lol

Lankford’s Gluttoneer
Half pound prime rib/sirloin/rib eye patty, american cheese, onions, maple bacon, hot link sausage, ketchup and honey mustard.

i2dw5nf19jravm1gHthBteQ8o1_r1_500.jpg

Heart Attack Sandwich
Chicken fried steak, chicken-fried bacon, a country sausage, a fried egg, a fried green tomato topped with cheddar cheese and sandwiched between buns toasted in bacon fat, all served with a gravy dipping sauce.

i2dw5nf19jwhxga96cGMAlVqo1_500.jpg

The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt
Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties.

i2dw5nf19joscfebgzITL5Syo1_500.jpg

Totchos
Tater Tots covered in ground beef, jalapeño peppers, cheese, salsa and sour cream

i2dw5nf19mqe5zv9FFIJoIdao1_500.jpg

Deelady

My fiance just said his arteries are hurting just looking at that!! :puke1:

I like the tater tot one....:wink: Oh and chicken fried bacon.......:ohmy:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i need to come up with an original idea to send to that website.... all i know is that it will be cooked on the smoker..lol

chowhound

Make me one ,too.

There was this place I used to go to in E Palestein, Ohio called Shamrocks. They had a Shamrock Club, which is basically you're normal club sandwich on toast, but with an extra layer of toast added along with a hamburger pattie. OMG. Good memories. That was one good sammie.

Kei

You would have to unhinge your jaw just to bite into some of those. lol I wouldn't mind trying those tater tots. :)

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
i need to come up with an original idea to send to that website.... all i know is that it will be cooked on the smoker..lol

Ok, do this. Make a fattie stuffed with jalapenos (and maybe cream cheese?). Do a Scotch Egg. Smoke some bacon, and make some ABTs and grilled/smoked red bell peppers.

Make a sandwich with 1 thick slice of the fattie, then a slice of cheese, 2 slices Scotch Egg, 3-4 pieces of bacon, a few slices of bell pepper and maybe onion, another slice of cheese. Top with bread and then skewer an ABT on top with a toothpick.

That should harden a few arteries!! :yum:

Deelady

Oooooo I want to try this!!

i2dw5nf19k2m2zf2o3teQWlko1_500.jpg

Breakfast Sushi

Bacon, egg, hash browns and rice rolled into sushi.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
all i can say is...time to go shopping..lmao

i was thinking...this can be dangerous..lol

fatty w/ hard boiled egg,abt,cheese chunks, wrapped in bacon then smoked... when finished, wrap it in a pillsbury crescent roll and either deep fry it or bake, slice then put on a bun/roll that had been either made into french toast or garlic bread....thats as far as i have come..still think i should top the inside of mixture with a big hunk of cheese,bacon,ham and sausage, and a fried egg.... but hey its just a thought..lol

Ok, do this. Make a fattie stuffed with jalapenos (and maybe cream cheese?). Do a Scotch Egg. Smoke some bacon, and make some ABTs and grilled/smoked red bell peppers.

Make a sandwich with 1 thick slice of the fattie, then a slice of cheese, 2 slices Scotch Egg, 3-4 pieces of bacon, a few slices of bell pepper and maybe onion, another slice of cheese. Top with bread and then skewer an ABT on top with a toothpick.

That should harden a few arteries!! :yum: