What's Cooking NCT Sun. 4/26/2015 to Sat. 5/2/2015?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
This cold weather has me wanting to make chili tomorrow but I will probably get an argument from some family member.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Chicken Divine with salad for dinner. Dutch apple pie we got yesterday from the Amish bakery. Oops! Forgot to take the picture with the piece of pie in the container.
doh.gif
Also made Italian bread and sandwich thins for the upcoming week.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Corn and bacon waffles topped with butter, sugar free maple syrup, strawberry preserves and sour cream.

042615_corn_bacon_waffles_P1090918.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Corn and bacon waffles??? Wow, that sounds delicious!

Lee

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Corn and bacon waffles??? Wow, that sounds delicious!

Lee
Thank you Lee. They were great. The batter has buttermilk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, butter, baking soda and powder, cornmeal and flour in it. I add crumbled bacon and a can of drained whole kernel corn.

Embryodad

We had a whole bunch of food from Chinese takeout. The kids were over, and we actually celebrated Tina and my 49th anniversary. It was the 23rd but we finally got time to get together today. Tina got roses and some kind of yellow flowers.
We got Omaha Steaks and seafood from Son and DIL.
It was good! It was good!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Congratulations on your 49th to you and Tina Mommy. The woman is a saint to tolerate you for that long. :yum:

Made "Joe McMuffins" for dinner. Mama had whipped eggs and I had an egg fried in the grease from the bacon that went on both sandwiches, on the English muffins I made Monday.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Embryodad

Congratulations on your 49th to you and Tina Mommy. The woman is a saint to tolerate you for that long. :yum:

Made "Joe McMuffins" for dinner. Mama had whipped eggs and I had an egg fried in the grease from the bacon that went on both sandwiches, on the English muffins I made Monday.
attachment.php
attachment.php
Thanks Joe!..... Tina said, what time is breakfast tomorrow. She likes her egg basted in bacon grease.

Now she's on my @xx to make English Muffins! NOT!
I'll break down probably soon, and make them.

Embryodad

Roast beef hoagie with deli sliced onions for me.

Mommy T had a slice of pizza, and so did her uncle.

Whoopie doo!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I was going to have leftovers from last night, but was out and about and felt the fast food curious pull, toward Arby's. :biggrin:

So.. it was the new smokehouse turkey sandwich,with some of the new garlic Parmesan chips (thick and crunchy, fresh tasting)
I'll give them both two thumbs up and a yummo! lol

Shermie

Site Supporter
This evening's supper;

Mashed potatoes, meat loaf, mixed veggies & gravy! :bbq3:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 364

Embryodad

This evening's supper;

Mashed potatoes, meat loaf, mixed veggies & gravy! :bbq3:
hHhHhHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OMG, Shermie, watch out you don't get mashed potatoes stuck in the keyboard.

I do the same thing. I eat close to the laptop, and I was eating lemon pie, and it flipped off the fork onto the space bar. SHHhhhh! Don't tell, but I sucked it up with the vacuum cleaner.
I washed out the vacuum hose, and coiled it in a circle, and stuck it in the oven to dry!
If Tina ever saw that, she would cut the hose off. And I don't mean the vacuum hose!

Embryodad

I was going to have leftovers from last night, but was out and about and felt the fast food curious pull, toward Arby's. :biggrin:

So.. it was the new smokehouse turkey sandwich,with some of the new garlic Parmesan chips (thick and crunchy, fresh tasting)
I'll give them both two thumbs up and a yummo! lol
Ooooo! Sass.... I love the garden sandwich they make with that 10 grain bread.
Umm!
I am not a fan of turkey, but the roast beef is good.

Shermie

Site Supporter
hHhHhHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OMG, Shermie, watch out you don't get mashed potatoes stuck in the keyboard.

I do the same thing. I eat close to the laptop, and I was eating lemon pie, and it flipped off the fork onto the space bar. SHHhhhh! Don't tell, but I sucked it up with the vacuum cleaner.
I washed out the vacuum hose, and coiled it in a circle, and stuck it in the oven to dry!
If Tina ever saw that, she would cut the hose off. And I don't mean the vacuum hose!

Thanks.

I think some liquid from food has splashed onto some of the buttons on the keyboard.

I'm going to clean it up before I pack it to move anyway. :piesmiley1::eating2: :bounce:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
If the Cleveland Indians score 5 runs, the local Papa Johns offers 50% off on a large pizza. Since we both got home a the same time, I offered to buy, and SWMBO offered to "fly." Large half sausage half pepperoni pizza with a salad was our dinner tonight. it's been een several months since we had this for dinner.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Last night we had steamed baby spinach, mashed potatoes and cube steak done on a grill pan.