What's Cooking, NCT? Sunday, 02-01/2015 / Saturday, 02/07/2015.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
pizzas, wings, alcohol, & snacks. i figure, anyhow, seeing as to how i'll prolly be dining @ sports pubs.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Mama's turkey meatloaf, redskin mashed potatoes, steamed corn and salad. Good dinner for the second night.

Attachments

• Dinner 020115.jpg
    Dinner 020115.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 427

Shermie

Site Supporter
Here's supper this evening;

Pressure-cooked pinto beans over rice. ;)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 407
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 397
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 409

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
nachos. bartender lemme have a dip into them before she packed them away. cheese. alcohol.
when i got in, i made pasta & Stillers pierogies. i made an abundance of them, -on purpose-, so dinner is there & waitin' when i wake.
there were a few other 'lil items, too. cannot think of them, tho.

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Pot roast, steamed baby spinach, mashed taters and pot roast jus.

Embryodad

Mommy "T" made a meatloaf ....
We had spinach cooked, and mashed potatoes, and I had mine with a Butter lava volcano spewing out the top instead of Gravy.

I was busy playing with the 6 inches of snow / ice outside today; and so it was a welcome thing having Mommy Cook today! LOL

Hey! I made home made pizza X3 pies for Super Bowl Sunday Supper. I needed a rest today!!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Beef burgers in the grill pan, with caramelized onions and a splash of Worcestershire / steak fries, with tons of ketchup and pepper.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Last night's dinner was more of the chicken enchilada casserole that I made Sunday.

homecook

Monday dinner - hamburger soup. Tuesday dinner - chicken spinach skillet and mini apple crumble pies.

Attachments

• 102_4341.JPG
    102_4341.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 366
  • 102_4345.JPG
    102_4345.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 341
  • 102_4350.JPG
    102_4350.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 369

Embryodad

I just came in from outside ice chipping the driveway, and mommy "T" took out a package of hot dogs. She left to go shopping; and so I have no clue what she has on her mind to have me make with them. Probably BBQ'd hot dogs ???
I could go for hot dogs fried in butter! &&

Embryodad

Tonight it was a lasagna that mommy "T" baked.
It was good, but minus salt seasoning in the pot cheese.
I mentioned to her, "I don't know about your cheese, but my cheese doesn't come seasoned!" .... there was a long silence; until I broke into the quiet, and said,"Umm, although the cheese is a nice consistency!".... It got me nowhere!

homecook

Last night we had homemade pepperoni rolls and sausage rolls.

This morning I had a guest for breakfast and made Eggs Benedict on homemade English muffins.

Attachments

• 102_4363.JPG
    102_4363.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 313
  • 102_4359.JPG
    102_4359.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 286

Embryodad

There is nothing better than home made English Muffins.
The sausage and pepperoni rolls look awesome... yummy

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i bought brie cheese. i have a honeycrisp apple to complement that. i bought whole milk. i've got toffee cookiez. that is dinner to me!

Embryodad

Just swallowed a 1/4 tsp. of Vicks Vapo Rub. Washing it down with Spicy Hot Chinese Bowl of Noodles. Throat was a little raspy today, so I figured I would start treatment just in case I am getting a sore throat. DD came over with one two days ago. Hmmm!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
We went to Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse.
Chicken Teriyaki w/rice, miso soup and kani salad for me.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We went to Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse.
Chicken Teriyaki w/rice, miso soup and kani salad for me.

Heyyyyy, my friends and I went to Bisuteki (also a Japanese restaurant) for teppanyaki.

Surprising amount of food! Steak, assorted vegetables, rice (fried or white), and lightly grilled bean sprouts.

My friend, Kathy, was grinning like a kid throughout (it was her choice of restaurant).

Lee

Attachments

• Bisuteki Jan 2015, chef and fire.JPG
    Bisuteki Jan 2015, chef and fire.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 274
  • Bisuteki Jan 2015, happy Kathy.JPG
    Bisuteki Jan 2015, happy Kathy.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 264

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I was off for the "Old Fart's Patrol Winter Hike & Food Fest" from Friday thru this morning, so I didn't have much time to post. Thursday night I took Mama to Outback so I didn't have to cook & cleanup. Had a nice 12oz prime rib, which I too half of it home. Friday night was appetizer buffet dinner for 10 guys, and all the booze you care to consume since we were in cabins and didn't have to drive anywhere. By the time I got around to remembering pictures, the appy trays were severely picked over, and not worthy of a picture.

I made corn chowder & grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch after hiking 3.3 miles through the hills of Salf Fork State Park in Central Ohio. It hit the spot and was the right meal after a cold walk.

Saturday dinner was a mushroom & spinach stuffed pork loin with pan fried redskins in bacon grease, and pan gravy from the pan drippings. Appetizers were enjoyed for 1-1/2 hours, so we passed on a salad. 10 guys didn't care. We had peach, apple & pecan pies for desert.

Attachments

• Dinner 020515.jpg
    Dinner 020515.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_3157.jpg
    IMG_3157.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_3158.jpg
    IMG_3158.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_3160.jpg
    IMG_3160.jpg