"Dinner Friday / 08 July / 2011

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
as 4 dinner, someone:whistling: got lazy so dinner was half a slim-jim, pop & welches fruit snax. ain't mentioning my name on this one. erm, oops
he-he

Carolina Cooking

do not have a plateful of all things from the feast on the same plate?

oh ya. but all that goes together. :thumb: lol.

except one time we had dinner at our friends house when I lived in Baltimore AND they served sauerkraut. I love it but on pork, not on my turkey day food lol. I passed on that.
They also had several pasta dishes too, being Italian :smile:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I go 1/2 and 1/2. I like a little bit of everything in each forkful IE meat, tater, gravy and veggie. i like the blend of flavors BUT I like to use dip bowls for things like gravy (for fries), ketchup, mustard, malt vinegar etc to dip food into. I hate soggy fries. I don't like ketchup on my eggs. AND if I have steak and eggs the eggs are on a different plate because bloody eggs turns me off (I think thats why I don't like ketchup on my eggs also). Figure that one out. I LOVE to eat steak WITH tossed salad (oil & vinegar based dressing)because the dressing on the steak tastes good to me.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i can't not have a dippy egg on my burgers & other sammiches sometimes. a cheaper cut of steak, sans tomato &/or an egg is :( IMO
&, lol, i'm a 'burgh gal,.....i mean,@ the sammiches we have @ primanti's
these sammiches w/ meats/cheezes/slaw/friez; a meal in between 2 slices of bread! egg if you prefer~
& the 'burgh salads-the lettuce(s), cheese, etcetera, then fries, chix/roast beef (your pick)
people try 2 copy them, ain't gonna copy an authentic primanti's, i see it on telly-vision- sorries, guys! u ain't a picksburgher, glad u like the food tho:laugh:

Last edited: