"Wok" up hungry this morning

chowhound

So after watching Lord of the Flies I made a breakfast sub in my flat bottomed non-stick wok, which I like to call my everyday pan because of its versatility. Served on buttered and toasted French bread with a little smoked Spanish paprika sprinkled on. This should carry me through to dinner, which is good because the thunderstorms have finally left and I want to be outside doing something. So C-YA later :wave:

Anybody else eating anything good this morning?

Attachments

• breakfast wok1.jpg
    breakfast wok1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 106
  • breakfast wok2.jpg
    breakfast wok2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 108

Lefty

Yank
Stand by, my breakfast is in the oven. Pics to follow.

Attachments

• IMG_0362.jpg
    IMG_0362.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 102

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
now, I'm not normally a breakfast person; but That kinda stuff could change me, for the day, at least !

But it would be back to bed with me after that !

Lefty

Yank
BTW, pictured is a Frittata with onions, roasted red pepper, ham, genoa salami, olives, tomato, garlic & provolone.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
No breakfast here, but now I'm thinking breakfast for lunch. Both look great.

lilylove

I don't eat breakfast either ( I know....I'm a bad girl).... your's both look so delish. Chow you sure eat good! If you were to come to town I might just HAVE to start eating a morning meal. And I'd be glad to sample a few of your dinners too!

Lunch will be shrimp fajitas! :) :) Dinner will be leftover shrimp fajitas. The bar here makes them GREAT and gives ya enough for two or three meals.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
not this girl! tum-tum violently rejects many foods in the morning, in a projectile manner!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, those both look fantastic, you guys!

Wish I had either of them right this minute!

Lee

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Those looks great, but like Luvs my stomach rejects most things in the morning so I stick to Honey Nut Cheerios or steel cut oats and toast. And coffee, lots of coffee...

Which is why man created Breakfast-for-Dinner!!!!