Red Lobster is changing!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Seems they are mixing it up a little and bringing more excitement to the table! :a1:

wtf_pics-lobster-knife-figh.jpg

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I love to put live Lobster down as they scare the hell out of my cats. Great one Sushi

AllenOK

ROFL sush!

One of the dishwashers I used to work with was deathly afraid of all live shellfish. Whenever we would get live lobster in, the Chef would usually find a way to give that dishwasher a good shock, like put a bug in a 4" half pan, invert another 4" half pan, and cover the bug with the second pan. Take the whole thing over to the Pit, and set it down when that one dishwasher was scrubbing and pushing.

Wait 1 minute, then run like hell!

AllenOK

I can truely say I have seen an Executive Chef chased out of his own kitchen by one of his dishwashers!

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, good pic, sush!!

when my sister got married to a good ol' iowa boy just graduated from west point, my dad threw quite a shindig. afterwards, they continued the party in a nearby seafood restaurant, replete with lobster tank and an open bar. :alc:

it wasn't long before the boys of long grey line formed 2 lines, made up little numbered "silks" on napkins, and had lobster races right in the restaurant.
it was a great wedding!