skiline Chili

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Have you ever had Skiline Chili? From the chain or from a home made recipe?

I had some tonight and I had forgotten how GOOD it can be. A 3 way with Skiline hot sauce and Garlic Bread. Ummmmm good.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's the restaurant Jim. I've only seen them in Ohio but thought by now they would be nationwide. It's that good!
I looked into a franchise 8 years ago. If I had an extra half million and the right location I'd give it a shot. :thumb:

KKsMom

Blond Member
:wub: I had Skyline last Thursday!! 2 mini chili cheese dogs with no onions or mustard. :punk:Delicious!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That's an easy day trip Jim. So, when are you making the trek? Maybe we could meet you there! :D

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, what's the deal with the small print that I can't read???????

Thanks Blondie. Kinda took me off the hook. :yum: :yum:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
bump!

I usually wouldn't bring a politician into a cooking forum but this one seems to share Doc's and Blondies favorite restaurant.

MCCAIN: GUN RULING, A 'LANDMARK VICTORY'

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- McCain called the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the D.C. gun ban a “landmark victory for Second Amendment freedom” and said Obama has reversed his positions on guns.

Speaking on his bus before making a stop at Skyline Chili, McCain acknowledged the amicus brief he filed in the case and said he was “pleased with the ruling.” But he said Obama has changed his positions on gun control. . . . . .

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I was luke warm on McCain, but heck if he likes Skyline Chili and agrees with the Supreme court on the 2nd amendment gun rights, there is hope. :thumb:
Good post Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!