Random Picture Thread - Part Deux

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Those are incredible HC!!! What glorious shots! Keep 'em coming so we can watch them grow up! :thumb:

Derek

Banned
Here's some more of my photo's

431348620_rKZCb-L.jpg

415104404_XKaSd-L.jpg

471414472_AqbMk-L.jpg

413073340_ZFDWg-L.jpg

413086288_CRfPT-L.jpg

The best apes to human picture ever :)
413097958_trELy-L.jpg

suziquzie

This little piggy is sitting outside my front window chowing down all the Finches thistle...... I'm suprised they haven't chased him off yet.

He's still there too... not even afraid of legogirl standing there talking to him. :biggrin:

Anyone know what kind of bird it is?

Attachments

• IMG_2922.jpg
    IMG_2922.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_2923.jpg
    IMG_2923.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 309

suziquzie

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Here's one of my favorites. Provincetown, MA is a magical place - not just because of the characters who live and vacation there, but because of the light.

This was taken from the back deck of my rental unit a couple of years ago. My camera really couldn't even capture the number of shades of blues I saw that evening. The moon was rising as the sun was setting.

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks, Stacy!

Aaaaaaaaaand here are a couple of pictures out of the front door of my rental, LOL!

P'town during Carnival Week is one of the MOST fun places to be, whether you are straight or gay, whatever gender you are, want to be, or look like!

Lee

PanchoHambre

Well its not nearly as exciting as P-Town but here are some pics from the Arts Festival that was held down the block from me yesterday.

P1010001.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010012.jpg

The local brewery and a bunch of the neighborhood restaurants/bars had stands along with lots of craft/art stuff. I traded a cigarette for some really good pork loin and cold slaw. and earlier had veal sausage w/peppers and onions sandwich.

Had a good time but got entirely too drunk at my neighbors party afterward... feeling it today :(

PanchoHambre

Yeah, and always seems like a great idea at the time!! LOL!

Festival looked like fun though, Pancho!

Lee

Yeah... well I still feel crap... it was fun and very neighborhood based as all the bands and all the food and alot of the stuff for sale were local. hopefully next year my kitchen will be done and I can throw a BBQ during/after.

Norscaner

Wee things you find in the rain

Attachments

• IMG_2426.jpg
    IMG_2426.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_2434.jpg
    IMG_2434.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 351

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, Norscaner!!! Three excellent shots!!!

I would love to frame the first one!

How do you post your photos to make them so big on the forum?

Lee