What is Your Weather?

Calicolady

Okay you all. It's Spring. Time for Grilling and gardening.....

National Forecast
video_icon_s.gif
US Current Weather

Currently: 60 °

Mostly Cloudy
Hi: 84° | Low: 57° | Humidity: 80%
Wind: NE at 11 mph

homecook

Grilling maybe........and unless you use a sledgehammer to break up the frozen ground in the garden there won't be any gardening for awhile! lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Holy Cow!
Look at all the pretty colours lol

This seems to be spinning northward and away from us Buckeyes, least I hope so.
Snow tomorrow? bahh!

Attachments

• weth.JPG
    weth.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 144

homecook

It's 54 but sort of overcast. Don't say that four letter word! We're supposed to get rain tonight and tomorrow. Yucky the rest of the week.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
It has been in the 70's and 80's here for a few weeks, yesterday, a cold front came through and it was in the 30's last night and today, it was in the 40's-50's, wind chills in the 30's!! Jeez, just love Texas Spring time!!

suziquzie

Supposed to SNOW all week!!!!
Are you kidding me?
I am going to protest by starting my little garden seeds....
HA!

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We've gone back to cold. The sun was trying to shine but did not defeat the cold.

PanchoHambre

crazy today... started off nasty and rainy was supposed to rain all day but the afternoon was surprisingly gorgeous, nice enough to forgo work in the house to work in the yard, and then we got hit with a sudden hail storm and now its overcast again bizarre. Hail made big dog nuts... funny

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Wow, where are you?? I know all of you that get this so often hate it, but, I would love a good snow for once. I just think it's beautiful!

blondebullfrog

Wow, where are you?? I know all of you that get this so often hate it, but, I would love a good snow for once. I just think it's beautiful!

I, like you, love snow. Until we moved to the Chicagoland area.:glare: We're north of the city and just moved here from Ohio this past year. I have never seen so much snow....:unsure:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
You poor guys. Sniff. It's 8:21 PM and I'm sitting on the lanai reading the paper with a glass of wine and a cigar. Oh yeah, light breeze, 77 degrees. Nah na na naaaa nah. :sun3: :hide:

PanchoHambre

WOW TG I have to say I saw that picture and thought if I woke up to that at this point in the year I would cry.

I used to not hate winter... after living in TX I lost all tolerance for it. If I ever move again it will be somewhere with no winter if I have any say in the matter.

BBF... dont know how people tolerate the winters out there... the NE is more than I can handle. I love Chicago but don,t think I could ever live there.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
You poor guys. Sniff. It's 8:21 PM and I'm sitting on the lanai reading the paper with a glass of wine and a cigar. Oh yeah, light breeze, 77 degrees. Nah na na naaaa nah. :sun3: :hide:

I thought that you have had some rainy days, Buzz. Anyway, that sounds about perfect temp to me. I'll save the cigar and wine for you.

My weather?
Rain and snow this evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 29F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

homecook

I, like you, love snow. Until we moved to the Chicagoland area.:glare: We're north of the city and just moved here from Ohio this past year. I have never seen so much snow....:unsure:

You must not have been any where in the snowbelt! We get snow here in April alot of years. They've finally gotten smart and start our baseball season on the west coast because we've gotten snowed out too many years. Go figure!!

lilylove

woke up to another inch of snow today....it's gone now though and we even went for a little walk in what we think was SUNSHINE!!!!:lol::mrgreen: