What is Your Weather?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
WooHoo!!! It's raining here and it's a little chilly - 40 degrees. We've been desperate for rain so this is wonderful.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

Attachments

• OHMap-doton-Perrysburg.png
    OHMap-doton-Perrysburg.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 232

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Oh, duh! I just noticed your location says NW Ohio. Sorry - it must be one of those senior moments.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
No shit!! It's 32 here !! The wind and rain have left so at least that's something. We're supposed to get snow flurries sometime today.

Barb

No snow forecast for us, thank God!
Just the usual up and down 40s/50s/low30s/20s grrrrrr.

And RAIN.

suziquzie

its beautifully sunny but only 13 degrees.... at least it feels warmer than 13 in december with the sun...
DH decided not to use the snowblower after tuesdays 3 inches of snow and ice, saying "it'll melt"
it better cuz its driving me batty and I'm about to go figure out how to start up the tractor/blower....

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
My weather is just stupid! This past weekend it was warm, bordering on hot. Just over 80 degrees and I actually ended up turning on the AC for a little bit. Now, it’s in the 40s with scattered rain. Huh? :pat:

Calicolady

The article says 81, but it's 88 degrees here. I went food shopping and when I came out it was humid like rain, but no rain. So this 88 degrees feels alot hotter. A/C on and electric company loving it!

Currently: 81 °

Mostly Sunny
Hi: 85° | Low: 65° | Humidity: 60%
Wind: N at 5 mph

Deelady

quite lovely here I must say...sitting right now out on my deck watching the little one play and we don't even need a jacket! I see alot of green starting to peek out every where and I just dodged a bumble bee! Awww don't you just love Spring??? :D

Biskit

45, Sunny, light breeze, and the snow's melting like nuts. City street crews have been steaming storm drains. I had to take our Vactor out and suck the water out of some of the catch basins so they could find the outlets for steamin'.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
It can't make up it's mind. Had snow/hail and wind this morning, then rain and wind, now the sun's out, lol

Mr. Green Jeans

Rufus our PNW e-version of the Farmer's Almanac stated in his Monday post that Western OR and WA are SIGNIFICANTLY below normal in degree days for the winter of '08-09. Need I say moe?

lilylove

To quote Keltin...."My weather is just stupid! " I drove home in a blizzard! This is Seattle folks. It's supposed to snow once or twice ...an inch or so and then stop.

THIS IS CRAZY!!!!! MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!