This is what my family and I look like!

heb1976

O.K. Here is one of me. Sorry, I usually try not to smile in pics. :yum:

The other one is my mom (homecook) and my oldest son. I love that pic of them. And just know ... I am going to die for posting that pic of her. Seriously! :shock:

Attachments

• me-teeth.jpg
    me-teeth.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 539
  • mom&justin.jpg
    mom&justin.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 541

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm sure everyone tells you this but damn, Heather, you have the most gorgeous eyes! And you got them from your mom cuz she's got the exact same eyes!

heb1976

awe thanks everyone. yes i have always been told that ... especially when i wear turquoise. it is the one (and only) feature that i like about myself.

here is a real pic of me (my hair used to be really short)... & the hubby ...
i have to take photos of myself because i am the one always behind the camera. this one was taken by me holding the camera out in front of me ... not too bad if i do say so myself ... and i do!

I love you too mom!!! :wub:

Attachments

• me&tom.jpg
    me&tom.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 425

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I, too, am usually the one behind the camera, and when I AM the subject of the photo, I have the deer-in-the-headlights expression.

See? My buddy, Jerry, has a more lifelike face than I do!

Lee

44jerrygarciasc6.jpg

Lee

Biskit

I, too, am usually the one behind the camera, and when I AM the subject of the photo, I have the deer-in-the-headlights expression.

See? My buddy, Jerry, has a more lifelike face than I do!

Lee

44jerrygarciasc6.jpg

Lee

What???? :unsure: Your friend's dead, too??? :eek:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Is it a matter of national security, Wart? :respect:

Or the witness protection program. :mrgreen:
(just kidding, honest!) lol

I don't like to post my picture online either. I did once and I was forever sorry. It was saved by others and used in ways I did not like.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Or the witness protection program. :mrgreen:
(just kidding, honest!) lol

I don't like to post my picture online either. I did once and I was forever sorry. It was saved by others and used in ways I did not like.
It might have been Buzz. Did you see what he did to poor Rachael Ray's pictures?:lol:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
It might have been Buzz. Did you see what he did to poor Rachael Ray's pictures?:lol:

Aha! Ya didn't think I'd be up this late, did you? I'll have ye in irons FM. My pictures are all authentic photoshops so don't try and blame me.

Oh! I am so offended. :shock:

rr6-1.jpg

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Could it be that it is in fact YOU who are everywhere and you are lusting for Ray Ray pix thus goading me on and on and on? Huh? Admit it!!!

Okay, just one more. You and RR can use it for the coming out party. :kiss:

rr050.jpg

Just kidding of course. FM? Is that a gun? No! It was in humor! No!

bang

Ouchie, gasp, gurgle, phiiiitttttt

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
C'mon FM. All I did was add that little old thingy hanging down there. You are trying to undermine my credibility so I will counter punch and break your pea pickin' heart. Ray Ray is actually bi so good luck to you and your secret lusts. In fact, I have this top secret picture of her with one of her many boy friends. So there!!!

$

$

$

$

$

$

clinton.jpg

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
FM - you're sneakier than I thought. Why did you have second thoughts and take down that gorgeous pic that only I saw? I might have been hallucinating. Umm, nope. I don't do that. Not enough wine yet.

S.Shepherd

C'mon FM. All I did was add that little old thingy hanging down there. You are trying to undermine my credibility so I will counter punch and break your pea pickin' heart. Ray Ray is actually bi so good luck to you and your secret lusts. In fact, I have this top secret picture of her with one of her many boy friends. So there!!!

$

$

$

$

$

$

clinton.jpg

she's a muffin muncher??

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm soooo blushing!!! I wasn't sure if I'd gone over the line with that one.

But inquiring minds want to know.......does RR really lick carpet???