This is what my family and I look like!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I got dizzy just looking at that pic of you up on the ladder, Pancho. I cannot do heights. But I'm up for wearing a bowler in a bar anyday!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
misc003.jpg

Yeah, you can use my toothbrush.:w00t::w00t: Stunning couple.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Vera, y'all make an absolutely stunning couple.
We were both thinking the same thing. I'll bet that's not Vera. they look too much like the people they put on the pictures that are in the frames we buy at Wal-Mart. Too pretty to be real.:wink:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
We were both thinking the same thing. I'll bet that's not Vera. they look too much like the people they put on the pictures that are in the frames we buy at Wal-Mart. Too pretty to be real.:wink:
OMG, you're right! I thought they looked familiar!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Well, she's in black, has a veil on her hat, and tats--yes, I bet the beautiful woman in the photo is actually VeraBlue herself.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Are you really prego?

Our youngest daughter is prego. She's due Feb 8th. Any day now we'll get the call and be heading to Chicago. So if I dissappear for a spell, don't worry. I'll be watching as best I can from my iPhone. :hide: Yeah, I'm addicted.

Im Ragu :shifty::w00t:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Zoot allurs! My kind of boaters! Can you pick me up on the Dock, Doc?

No problem buddy. Be there around noon on Memorial Day weekend. We'll get the summer kicked off with ah big shaBANG!!!!

Hey Doc...is that a tiny toothy bud in her gum???????

I ask because typically, the first person who spies a new toothy is supposed to buy the first pair of shoes....

or maybe it's just baby drool.....

Vera, good eye. Not sure if that was her first, but it is indeed a toopher. :D I had never heard that before.

I rotated Panch's pic ...got tired of turning my head to try to see it (anybody see Monk that was aired last Friday? Randy :yum: :bonk:)

Attachments

• panchohambre_in_blue.jpg
    panchohambre_in_blue.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 549

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
You that old, Buzzard, or...................:whistle:

I go on Medicare in May but my brain is usually about 17. Marine Corps pride keeps me lean, I eat well, and get plenty of exercise so as to avoid the doctor's office. :thumb:

buckytom

Grill Master
Hmm... I don't think anyone in this group has ever actually SEEN a photo of me. Do I really exist?

th_envoy.gif

i think i saw you in a resort photo once that you'd posted, but i was never sure which guy it was.

i've seen pictures of your kegs, though if that helps.

Last edited:

Ronjohn

i think i saw you in a resort photo once that you'd posted, but i was never sure which guy it was.

i've done bad things looking at pictures of your kegs, though if that helps.

:huh:

Note to self... re-wash and SANITIZE all the kegs, just to be safe. :yum: