This is what my family and I look like!

Deelady

awww Joe V what a great looking couple you are! And JoeC I hope that knife is for cookin there! :)
I love seeing faces to go with everyone! Great pics!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Damn, you ARE old. My condolences, gramps.:whistle:

It is Mr. Gramps to you, kid. I can still dance. :boxing:

By the way the knife is the Carter I won in a raffle at the event. Great knife too.

The Tourist

Banned
Hey, Sattie, you're a babe. You still like old bikers?

DSC00118.jpg

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Man Chico I don't feel so bad now, you look like you have as many miles as I do. :wink:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
heres my ugly mug...but got my cute niece with me balances it out...lol

side note: this is one of my favorite pics of her... looks like she is up to something.lol

2e3de7p.jpg

Last edited:

The Tourist

Banned
Man Chico I don't feel so bad now, you look like you have as many miles as I do. :wink:

I know, it's a terrible picture, about three years old. Betty still had her old front end and I've lost a bit of weight.

But old bikers--the real kind--have a lot of bumps and scars and honestly earned gray hair.

Recently I sent a picture of my colors to Locutus. Every seam and patch has been repaired, re-sewn, replaced and patched. The proof of some real bad punishment.

I often joke, "And there was a human body in them at the time..."

Edit: Here's a close up section:

colors.jpg

Last edited:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Wow, this is a bunch of great looking people! This is me in my favorite place in the world!

Attachments

• NineEleven.jpg
    NineEleven.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 613

suziquzie

Ok this is sorta old but here's me holding my daughter in some goofy glasses..... and my niece and my MIL.

Attachments

• IMG_1497.JPG
    IMG_1497.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 878

Deelady

Great pic Suzi...I believe I seen that one before but it is tooo cute!

Cool pic Robsan, so what did you teach him to make??

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
He's done steaks so far with close supervision. Even if I let him do everything by himself I'd still be there looking over his shoulder!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Jay - didn't know you were into bikes. I used to race motocross in Japan and then in Wisconsin until the late 70's.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Updated my last picture post adding a more current picture which was taken last December in North Carolina. The bottom picture is of my daughter in law and myself.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
My family & I as seen in my avatar. Have to wait till I get back on my main computer for bigger view.

High Cheese

Saucier
Jay - didn't know you were into bikes. I used to race motocross in Japan and then in Wisconsin until the late 70's.

That's awesome. Would love to see pics if you have any.

Yeah, I pretty much was born on a bike. The pic below is me at 2 years old and my Father.

I was into MX in the mid to late 90's then got out of it for 6-7 years. I picked up another bike 2 years ago, quit smoking, and became pretty serious with it. I mainly do MX, but my friend (the other guy in the pic) got me into hare scrambles too. This year I plan on being very competitive and serious about racing. My goal is to trophy top 3 this year then move on to B class next year. I'm good enough for B now, but I think one more year of riding C is needed.

I love all bikes. I really want to pick up an old 70's (pre 75) MXer to restore and run at the Vet & Vintage day at my local track. There's a couple more pics in the "What do you drive?" thread.

1977.jpg

Calicolady

All good. Everyone's pics are great.

But I want to see preggo's pics.
And would loved to have seen the"poodle"'s too.(texasgirl's)

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
That's awesome. Would love to see pics if you have any.

Yeah, I pretty much was born on a bike. The pic below is me at 2 years old and my Father.

I was into MX in the mid to late 90's then got out of it for 6-7 years. I picked up another bike 2 years ago, quit smoking, and became pretty serious with it. I mainly do MX, but my friend (the other guy in the pic) got me into hare scrambles too. This year I plan on being very competitive and serious about racing. My goal is to trophy top 3 this year then move on to B class next year. I'm good enough for B now, but I think one more year of riding C is needed.

I love all bikes. I really want to pick up an old 70's (pre 75) MXer to restore and run at the Vet & Vintage day at my local track. There's a couple more pics in the "What do you drive?" thread.

Wow. What a coincidence. My Dad used to haul me around on an Indian in Bismark, ND. I bought my first bike when I was 16 and sold my last one ten years ago to a bro-in-law for a buck after a friend of mine (former national and world aerobatic champion) was hit on his bike and died a week later of internal injuries. That was it for me. I've owned all kinds of bikes but having been raised in Wisconsin I never owned a Harley. Actually, I sorta got close to it because my ex wife married into the Davidson family. :whistling:

My pics were lost three computers ago in a hard drive crash. I guess I have some hard copies. I'll have to find them and do some scanning.

I've got a couple of rides to post in the car thread.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
OK - sorry wrong avatar - that is my two boys a few years ago.
Here is all of us - eldest son in full grunge mode

Attachments

• PICT0029.jpg
    PICT0029.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 587