Potato's O’Brien Breakfast Fatty Sandwich

DanMcG

I'm not sure if everyone's familiar with a fatty, but it's basically any ingredients you like rolled in sausage meat which is then wrapped in bacon and smoked.

404148354.jpg

The filling for this breakfast treat is made up of sauteed hot peppers, onion, bacon and a touch of garlic, pan fried with some cubed potato's along with some shredded cheddar and pepper jack cheese. Then wrapped in a chub of Jimmy Dean sausage and then wrapped in homemade apple smoked bacon.

404148356.jpg

The plated meal is simple, toasted a English muffin and added a slice of fatty, then fried an egg and placed on top. Add a slice of Canadian bacon. And for sides I have some more Canadian bacon, sliced apple and some apple smoked cheddar cheese.

404148357.jpg

Hope you enjoyed looking at my fatty.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh. My. God!

Dan, that is a thing of beauty, a work of art!

I SO wish I had one of those sandwiches right now! What a perfect bacon lattice!

Excellent!

Lee

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
You can ruin a guys diet with a breakfast like that. Never made a fatty but might have to try it next time I get some loose sausage out. Got half a hog coming as soon as it gets cold enough to butcher. Now I am hungry all over again.:smile:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What did you stuff it with?

Kim,

Dan posted the filling between the first and second pix.

"The filling for this breakfast treat is made up of sauteed hot peppers, onion, bacon and a touch of garlic, pan fried with some cubed potato's along with some shredded cheddar and pepper jack cheese."

Yeee-UMMM!

Lee