What are we eating 10/4/10?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i'd of gotten a few cuts of pizza, there, SS, & say 2 the girls, awwwwwwwwwwww, my phone was crackling, though although i got that yins were gonna make dinner. there's leftovers & & that in there, nuke those, i suppose. i'm getting a few draftsw/ these guys fom 'ye 'ol workplace, so i'll be in about 2:45 or so, 'luv ya!'

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Mama and Peeps, your dinz are luscious.. but if I told you that, I'd be repeating myself.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Sounds like they took the easy way out! You still have to eat what you have cooked...I would definitely go on strike tomorrow if I were you.:huh::huh::huh:

I went on strike tonight. I guess I kinda blew up!:furious:

We went out for burgers at Ruby Tuesday's. I paid. :bonk:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Kimchee Fantastic!! Your dinner looks great!! Glad you like the noodles!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Pasta Salad – Marinated B/S chicken breast, broccoli, mushroom caps, green onions, black olives, stuffed green olives and small pasta shells; dressed with EVOO, flaxseed oil, red wine vinegar, sea salt, ground black pepper, ground red pepper flakes, garlic & onion powders, thyme & rosemary.
I like to make this the night before so it has time to chill well and the flavors can meld.

pasta_salad_100410_P1060412.JPG

Last edited:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
If it tastes like chicken, I'll just have chicken. :lol: But, I would be tempted if it were served up like that. It looks beautiful. Good job, Keltin!

Got a point there......but there ain't many chickens in the swamps! :yum:

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Hey Keltin, was the gator chewy? How do you think the long cooking time affected the texture of the gator? Would you use it again in your gumbo?

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
The Gator was incredibly tender. As easy to chew as the sausage, with a very nice flavor. Yeah, I'd definitely use gator again for gumbo. It tastes very good and goes well in this type of recipe.