Song Title Game

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond.
Sherm, you need to post a song name with at least one word from the previous post ...in other words you have to use either Ocean or Girl since that is the title of hte previous post. So Sweet Caroline, though a GREAT song, does not fit at this time. Please try again. Artist name is of no consequence. We do not play off of those. Sorry

rocket_j_dawg

Honky Tonk Badonkadonk - Trace Atkins

watch

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Doc ;
I think you've got your post reversed ..............

The group is Men at Work - the Song is Down Under.....:blob_blue:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Doc ;
I think you've got your post reversed ..............

The group is Men at Work - the Song is Down Under.....:blob_blue:
That's the reason i posted it. I was searching and found it listed just like that. The song Men at work by a band called down under. I double checked. It is correct. Check it out.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Big Girls Don't Cry - Steve and Eddie Lawrence (and more)

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
That's the reason i posted it. I was searching and found it listed just like that. The song Men at work by a band called down under. I double checked. It is correct. Check it out.

Men at Work were an Australian rock band which formed in 1979. Their founding mainstay was Colin Hay on lead vocals; he formed the group with Jerry Speiser on drums; and Ron Strykert on lead guitar; they were joined by Greg Ham on flute and keyboards; and then John Rees on bass guitar. This line up achieved national and international success in the early 1980s. In January 1983 they were the first Australian artists to have a simultaneous No. 1 album and No. 1 single in the United States Billboard charts – Business as Usual (released on 9 November 1981) and "Down Under" (1981) respectively.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Men at Work were an Australian rock band which formed in 1979. Their founding mainstay was Colin Hay on lead vocals; he formed the group with Jerry Speiser on drums; and Ron Strykert on lead guitar; they were joined by Greg Ham on flute and keyboards; and then John Rees on bass guitar. This line up achieved national and international success in the early 1980s. In January 1983 they were the first Australian artists to have a simultaneous No. 1 album and No. 1 single in the United States Billboard charts – Business as Usual (released on 9 November 1981) and "Down Under" (1981) respectively.
Here is a link to the down under band.
https://myspace.com/tccdownunder
they had a song called men at work as a play on the whole men at work down under song. :yum: