Jumbo Jetliner Mysteriously Disappears off Radar!!

Shermie

Site Supporter
Something stinks here! I'm just going to come right out & say it. That something definitely stinks here.

1. Goodnight?

2. No further communications?

3. Radio communications not responding?

4. Plane disappears without a trace?

5. No evidence of any debris floating on the water?

6. Plane depressurizes and everyone on board dies from lack of air before it crashes into the water?

7. Outbreak of a fire?

8. Smoke in the cabin?

Yeah, there is something very wrong with this picture. You're right, Adillo303!
This sounds quite similar to a 09-11-style terror attack, except that instead of crashing the plane into a building, I think that it was deliberately crashed into the water. :sad:

Last edited:

Saliha

The most difference seems to be that nobody claims to be in responsibility (like in the 9-11 terror attack).

:confused:

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Sherm, I have to make you aware that you are missing a zero in your water depths. It is an average of 15,000 ft. or 3 miles down. 1500 would be a piece of cake and they could likely recover the fuselage and other big chunks.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
used to play with pings.

there's a sub here:
img505.jpg

the Captain got po'd and sent them a message:
img546.jpg

then the made us pick up our toys....

img549.jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
A piece of sheet metal with rivets is said to have washed ashore at Australia, but officials are not sure if it is part of the plane or not.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
"It's sufficiently interesting for us to take a look," an ATSB chief Martin Dolan told CNN.

Mr Dolan said the debris looked like sheet metal with rivets in it, but added: "The more we look at it, the less excited we get."

Shermie

Site Supporter
I think that the plane went down deeper than the Titanic did, which might explain why it can't be found at all. :sad:

Shermie

Site Supporter
I think that it appears as though officials might choose another way to go with this, since seemingly, they have all but given up in the search for any evidence of of plane's whereabouts. :sad:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Would you even believe?!!

Another Malayshia Airlines 777 suffered a hull loss!! The plane went down!!

This time, it was over land.

Reports are that the jumbo jetliner may have been shot down! Pics of some of the wreckage have been shown on the ground.

Last edited:

Leni

Yes. Supposedly the Ukrainian rebels boasted that they had shot down a troop carrier on their web site. Once they realized that it was a civilian plane they took that post down. It's very sad if that turns out to be true.

Saliha

Interfax and Russia Today news website say that airplane of the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, was flying at the same height, the same place as Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, only 37 minutes before.

Those sources say that of the planes resemble each other in shape and coloration, especially from a distance. Both discolouration is blue and red.

Shermie

Site Supporter
This has not been a good year for Malayshia Airlines, so far!

Two plane crashes in the space of just a few months apart?!

Yet another reason not to fly!! At least not over there!!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Hmmmm. Sherman, talk is that this one might have taken a missile up the tailpipe. Funny though, if was headed for kuala lumpur.

Shermie

Site Supporter
The plane that went down in March had originated from there.

Yeah, I also heard that theory as well.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
You must likely don't know this. I have two artificial hips. Flying is a zoo that I avoid at all costs.

Shermie

Site Supporter
So sorry to hear that you have artificial hips, buddy!

If you DID choose to fly, you'd probably be setting off the alarm at security checkpoints.

If you're interested, you can get documentation from your doc, saying that you have metal in your body. A plastic card would be made up for you for verification. This would let the TSA and other security at gov't buildings know that you are still safe to go through the metal detectors.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Malaysia Airlines has had about 1/2 dozen or more plane crashes, dating all the way back to 1977. All of them were catastrophic with no survivors! :ohmy:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
But this one from yesterday was sure outside the norm. Shot down by a missile. Appears to be a case of wrong place wrong time. US had declared that area over Ukraine a no fly zone as they knew of the activities going on there. I am surprised that Malaysia did not advise it's airlines the same.

Shermie

Site Supporter
But this one from yesterday was sure outside the norm. Shot down by a missile. Appears to be a case of wrong place wrong time. US had declared that area over Ukraine a no fly zone as they knew of the activities going on there. I am surprised that Malaysia did not advise it's airlines the same.

You're right, Doc!

The plane was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The fact that Malaysia has suffered a second crash & loss of a 777 in as few as four months, and the previous plane's whereabouts are still yet to be found, this makes the airline looks very suspicious as though their squeaky clean record has been tarnished & thrown out the window by carelessness and safety issues.

A woman and her baby were spared. She had missed the flight because they showed up too late to try to get aboard Flight 17. She was rebooked on a later flight. The Lord must have been with her and the baby!!

Officials are now calling this tragedy the deadliest & most catastrophic incident since 09-11! :ohmy:

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Computer graphics help show that not only was the tail hit, but also, the left wing broke off, sending the plane into a tailspin, causing it to spiral down to the ground sparking officials to believe that as the plane came down, it broke up, and those parts had landed separately, unburnt & miles away for where the main body had crashed and burnt.

Last edited:

Saliha

It seems that the situation in the East Ukraine is a near of war and civil aviation should stay away from their airspace.

Ukraine had closed the eastern part of the sky from the ground of 10 000 meters, but the Malaysian Airlines plane was flying at the time of accident above it.

The question is which one it was who shoot the missile: Ukraine or Russia. Both deny of course.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
As an industry insider, what was the captain thinking when he signed a flight plan that routed the flight over the Ukraine in the first place?

Shermie

Site Supporter
And now, we all know that it was shot down. The burning question now is WHO fired the missile.

Who in the Sam Hill had just cause to fire at and bring down a jumbo jetliner that had supposedly strayed into an unchartered territory? So many questions, not enough answers!

And the victims' families, just like with the victims' families whose loved ones died on Flight 370, they all are demanding answers also from Malaysia Airlines!

Saliha

I think that Malaysian Airlines is wrong place to ask anything. Better place might be Kremlin and Putin.

It might takes a while before to get any kind of answer from there.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm guessing you heard that one of the pro russian leaders in east Ukraine posted on twitter that they shot down another supply plane at the same coordinates that the Malaysian airliner was shot down. Once it was known that it was a passenger plane that was shot down his tweet was deleted.

I'm just going by those who reported the above but if that is correct then we all have a dang good idea of who shot down that plane.

Buzz,
Are doglegs like that in the flight path normal or highly unusual? Seems rather strange to me.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Buzz,
Are doglegs like that in the flight path normal or highly unusual? Seems rather strange to me.

No, not unusual, but 99% are for weather or traffic and always coordinated with air traffic control. The last 1% (actually much much less) would be an emergency situation and in that case the captain can do whatever is required.