30 Bald Eagles In Back Yard

pugger

They are big birds - I saw one at the zoo when I was a little boy & remembered how it was as tall as me.

Kind of Alfred Hitchcock-esque from the birds movie

Cooksie

Site Supporter
That's pretty cool. I don't think I'd let my kids get so close though. They might get snatched up and taken away to the nest.

Lol--what's with the girl in pink, drawer problems??????:sorry:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Amazing video and they are large but they aren't as large as a black eagle though both are huge birds.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Wow, what amazing video. We have a couple of them in our zoo but to see them out like that - and in those numbers! Thanks, Sass.

smoke king

Banned
I noticed the smoker on his patio.....I bet thems some good eatin'!!:yum:

Disclaimer-this post was made in jest and in no way promotes the harming, or eating, of Bald Eagles........So PETA people back off!!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds creepy though, lol

Last edited:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Has something like this ever happened before?

Yeah. It was probably the last week of August or the first week in September when the Humpies (pink salmon) were returning to spawn. My dad and I counted over 160 eagles within an eighth of a mile of a creek mouth one day. Alaska is full of amazing scenes.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
That's pretty cool. I don't think I'd let my kids get so close though. They might get snatched up and taken away to the nest.

Lol--what's with the girl in pink, drawer problems??????:sorry:
A large owl Tried to snatch my neighbors poodle, there pit bull saved Gouchie (The Poodle).
:cool:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I noticed the smoker on his patio.....I bet thems some good eatin'!!:yum:

Disclaimer-this post was made in jest and in no way promotes the harming, or eating, of Bald Eagles........So PETA people back off!!
you sound like you're still running scared from the Happy Valley people who take everything seriuosly.:yum::yum:

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals