Whole flavored coffee beans and loose teas

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
My favorite store (Fairway Market) to buy whole coffee beans and loose tea closed both locations close to me.
sad.gif

Does anyone have a link to a site (with a wide variety of flavored whole coffee beans and loose teas) where I can buy these?

Thank you for the links in advance.

I really like rosehip and hibiscus loose teas which help when sick.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Peeps, have you tried Amazon?
I found some British foods on there that I'll be ordering soon.
Sure can't find them around here.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thank you Sass. I’d like to find a site or a location in NJ that is dedicated to coffee and teas. I feel that will ensure fresh products. I like to mix several flavored beans to get a nice flavored fresh ground/brewed pot. I had a link to a site with wide variety a few years ago. But when Fairway opened I lost track of that site. :sad:

I love fresh brewed loose tea so much better than bagged. I especially love rose hip and hibiscus when I’m sick.

razbavitel121

Personally, I order all my coffee beans from Amazon. There is a huge selection of coffee beans and, most importantly, it is not very expensive. But I want to ask about a good coffee maker. A couple of weeks ago I broke my coffee maker, and now I am without it. I would like to know some tips about a good coffee maker and where to buy one.
Thanks in advance.

razbavitel121

Today there is a huge selection of good coffee machines, but in my top is the Keurig K55 coffee machine. I bought this coffee maker for my mother for the anniversary, for my sister and, of course, for myself. This is the fastest coffee maker, unlike what you might imagine. The machine prepares one cup of coffee in 2 minutes. I forgot to mention the price, it is much cheaper compared to other coffee machines, for example, it only costs $100. Also, be mindful of the environment as there is less waste when using the reusable K-Cup in order to make coffee.

Last edited: