MexicoKaren

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Fisher's Mom is another MIA who was a valued member for a long time. Anyone know what became of her?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Fisher's Mom is another MIA who was a valued member for a long time. Anyone know what became of her?

As far as I know, Joe, none of us at NCT know what happened to Fisher's Mom (Terry).

I STILL miss her!

Lee

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Hey you guys, I have been missing you, also. So I've been lurking a bit, and just decided that I would stop and say "hi". Gosh, it's nice to know that you remember me.

DH and I are doing well, in good health, still enchanted with Mexico. I was working hard for awhile, baking bread, cookies and cinnamon rolls for local markets and restaurants and have now decided to be well and truly retired. Well, I'll continue to paint. of course.

Thanks for the kind words - I am happy to be back among you.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
So nice to hear from you. And hear everything is well with you.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Karen!!!!! GREAT to hear from you. Glad you and DH are doing well and still enjoying Mexico. :clap: :clap: Sounds like a great life and perfect place to retire. As we prepare for the cold you guys probably have no prep at all for the upcoming months ...or maybe you close a window. LOL Please come back more often.

As for Fishers Mom, I'm still at a loss from her leaving. She was such a help in the staff area. Then her mom got sick and passed and life changed for her. I have never heard a word back from her. I tried through her daughter and her email to offer support and ask her back all to no avail.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Hi Karen - Just thinking about you the other day. I was looking for your salsa Verde recipe. I was unsuccessful, but, it did provide me with an opportunity to think of you.

Andy

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
You guys are so kind and gracious - thanks so much for the warm welcome. Andy, I posted the Salsa Verde recipe. I hope to continue hanging out with you all.