Food Satisfaction?

Derek

Banned
You know know guys, I'm at the point I'm loving to cook SO MUCH that I'm loving the prep work "the care that goes into putting a hell of a dish together" and then seeing the peoples faces when they bite into your food and go WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!

What about you? Whats your Food Satisfaction?

joec

Gold Site Supporter
The final product to me is important, taste. I enjoy the slicing and dicing because I get to use my knives but I also love putting it together to suit my tastes. In the end if others enjoy it then I ecstatic.

Derek

Banned
The final product to me is important, taste. I enjoy the slicing and dicing because I get to use my knives but I also love putting it together to suit my tastes. In the end if others enjoy it then I ecstatic.
That's what I mean to say as well.

but I'm enjoying coming up with textures, flavors, new items.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Drinking beer while cooking steaks to perfection then eating all that juicy goodness...

Derek

Banned
Drinking beer while cooking steaks to perfection then eating all that juicy goodness...

I'm just happy when nobody dies.
Hey as long as your having fun in the kitchen then more powa to you :)

By the way gang, My mom emailed before she went to bed and shes mad because I can out cook her and her mom ( my granny).

But mad in one of those happy mad ways like an where you say Jumbo shrimp but its really just small shrimp.

Anyways, her pulled pork tasted good, but it didn't have flavor and or texture.

Nice huh?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Hey as long as your having fun in the kitchen then more powa to you :)

By the way gang, My mom emailed before she went to bed and shes mad because I can out cook her and her mom ( my granny).

But mad in one of those happy mad ways like an where you say Jumbo shrimp but its really just small shrimp.

Anyways, her pulled pork tasted good, but it didn't have flavor and or texture.

Nice huh?
I'd say that's a real compliment, Derek. Congrats! Of course, now you'll be stuck cooking at all the holidays....

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Simply making something that makes someone smile, and want to go back for seconds.
Yep, I like knowing anything I make pleases the tummy and feeds the soul.