DW

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Re: Michael Jackson has passed away?

DW was diagnosed Friday with breast Cancer. Work is building up and it’s either heavy OT, or a lay-off…..your choice. This has been a crap week. First the deconstruction of my childhood. Then the jeopardy of my life and best friend. Add to that the inconsiderate nature of this thread, and yeah, life is great.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Keltin, I am so sorry for you and your wife buddy. Prayers and good wishes on the way.

I hope you don't mind that I pulled this from the MJ tread and put it where it fit better.

Hang in there man. Rough days ahead but I hope we can help in some little way.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Our best wishes and prayers are with you. Hopefully it was caught early and she will have a quick recovery.
Just know we are with you and thinking of you.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
My wife and I having recently gone through the experience, I offer any and all support I can. You are both in my thoughts.

smoke king

Banned
Thoughts and prayers are with you and DW Chris. Best wishes, and of course, don't hesitate to PM if there is anything I can do.

We are all with you, and here for you.

homecook

So sorry to hear this Keltin. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife!! Hoping for the best.

sirena

Oh Keltin, I'm so sorry. What a lousy thing to happen to you and DW. My eyes are closed up tight and my fists are all scrunched up as I send my strongest good thoughts and moral support your way. You will get through this and someday soon things will look much brighter. I am working my mojo with the universe for you and it's always worked in the past. The forces against you do not yet know who they're dealing with. The MIGHTY KELTIN will prevail!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
OMG Keltin! I will be prayer MANY extra prayers for a complete recovery.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
So many survive breast cancer these days, but is horrible having the treatment. Thinking of you, praying for a good work/life balance so that your DW will have all the support whe will need.

Ray

PS - this my 2000th post so even more special.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Prayers and good thoughts being sent for guidance and comfort for all concerned. I was diagnosed last fall, there's so much that can be done now....
All my best to you my friend :)

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I don't have the words to say how heartbroken I feel for your wife and for you, my friend. You are in a place where I have never been. Like the rest of the forum, I offer both of you my thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete restoration to perfect health. I do know that when facing life or death things, humbling yourself to accept love and support from others, when you have always been the strong one, can help you support your wife through her upcoming trials. Love and hugs to Lisa and you.
Terry

Biskit

My thoughts echo those already posted. I cannot imagine how you're feeling, much less how your wife is.
Prayers coming from the North Country, my friend!

GotGarlic

I'm so sorry to hear this, Keltin. I'll be thinking of you and your wife. I hope all goes well for you both.

Wasabi

Keltin, as I said in the MJ thread, we are both walking the same road with our loved one having this dreaded curse called cancer. I'm always here if you need to reach out for support, advice or just to scream to the world.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Keltin, My thoughts & prayers are with you and DW. Hopefully they caught it early. Recovery rates from BC are very high with early detection. Keep up your spirits - she'll need you to be strong for her when she can't be strong for herself.

(((((((((((((Keltin))))))))))))))

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Chris, I am sending all kinds of positive and healing energies to you and your wife. And strength, too.

Lee

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Wow, never expected to see you post one of these, Keltin but if it makes you feel better, I will keep your wife and your family in my prayers. I know lots of breast cancer survivors, there is hope.
Best, Susan

buckytom

Grill Master
i'm really sorry, k. like sushi said, i wish there was something we can do to help your wife get better quickly, and relieve your suffering.

if it's only by positive energies and prayer, then you have my deepest, most sincere, and heartfelt petitions going out to the one, for his help and guidance for you.

i tried to do it like sirena did, all clenched up, but i just farted. :unsure:

so, we'll all be with you in spirit, nonetheless. and anytime you need anything, even just someone to tell to feck off to get out frustration, then i'm here.