PRAYERS NEEDED FOR DEE!!!

Deelady

Quick update.....SHE'S HOME! SHE'S HOME! SHE'S HOME!!!! :D:D :D And I am one happy Mama!!! :D:wub::wub: and Percy got his flight moved once again to Tuesday night instead of tomorrow so he has been able to enjoy her home coming along with me! :wub:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
:clap::clap::clap: That is great news! I've been wondering what was going on. What a relief for you and Percy!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Yippee!!! I just logged in to find this happy, happy news! I am thrilled for the four of you and I know that little Maya will make amazing progress now that she is home with her family.

You must be crazy busy with 2 little ones to care for but when you get time, tell us all about little Maya. What does she like? Does she sleep well? Is she a mama's girl? How does Ayla like having a baby in the house?

Love and kisses to all of you.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
What wonderful news!!!!!! I'm so happy for all of you! I agree wiht FM, Maya is going to make some amazing progress now that she is home in your arms!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Days indeed!!! so happy for all of you. Hope you took a nice long nap and good hot soak yesterday. Ain't gonna get none of that no more...:glare: Lots of love to all of you!

Bilby

Just seen this thread today. So sorry to hear about all the problems but so glad you both came through it okay. I hope she is all mended as soon as possible and that this is the worst that Maya has to go through in life, and may it be a long one.

They are lovely photos too by the way. Congratulations!

Deelady

Thought Id share a pic that I love!! :in_love:

Attachments

• Maya Homecoming 225.jpg
    Maya Homecoming 225.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 92

Deelady

LOL peachy little cupcake....thats a new one! :) Thank you, you two :) Right now she is Sqeaking in her sleep LOL. Sounds like a dog toy....hehe

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Dee - Maya is soooo pretty! And a full head of hair, too. Her skin is lovely - I'll bet it feels like silk. Give her kisses for us.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
She's a pretty little girl. I'm glad that things are settling down for you and your family.