Smoke King

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to hear that SK is on the mend - thanks, sattie!

Lee

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
any recent news Sattie? i am anxiously awaiting Bob's return, i have some new recipes for him to try..lol

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I am so pleased that Bob is on the mend. Thanks for the updates, sattie. I have been praying for him.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Well... I know more than I can say. What I can say is that he is doing much better and is feeling more like himself. It may be some time before we see or hear from him. I also have a picture of his puppy to be.... and I know how excited they are about their new fur kid!

Attachments

• Device MemoryhomeuserpicturesIMG00146.jpg
    Device MemoryhomeuserpicturesIMG00146.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 156

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I'm with you guys, I really miss Bob. Such a kind-hearted person and I miss the pizzazz that he brought to this forum.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Well... I know more than I can say. What I can say is that he is doing much better and is feeling more like himself. It may be some time before we see or hear from him. I also have a picture of his puppy to be.... and I know how excited they are about their new fur kid!

Awwwwwwwwww!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Awesome! Tell Bob to get better soon and we miss the heck out of him!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I do believe Desiree checks in form time to time and prints out the responses to this thread and shares it with him. So he knows you guys are thinking of him!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awwwwwwww, what kind of puppy is that? How teeny!

Good to hear that SK is getting better and better!

In case his wife has printed this out .... HI BOB!!! Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Lee

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I miss you too Bob!! I don't care what happened, as long as you are okay!! Can't wait for you to come back!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Sattie, it is kind that you are sharing Bob's progress with us. I am willing to keep him in my prayers and do not need to know more if that is his wishes. All that matters is that he knows that he is missed and that we care. I pray that he gets stronger every day.